Favourite LP album?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=nihalmyshi]this is friggin’ hard.
hybrid theory? or minutes to midnight…
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :)[/quote]

Wow … I’ve never seen someone who couldn’t decide between HT and MTM … what do you like about each one ?
[/quote]

hahaha. really? probably because I grew up with HT, but the songs in MTM describe me just as much as HT :wink:

1. Hybrid Theory (Pure perfection!!)
  2. Meteora (almost pure perfection)
  3. A thousand Suns ( So different, but still perfect!)
  4. Live @Milton Keynes
  5. Reanimation
  6. Live in Texas
  7. Minutes to midnight
  8. Collision course
    [smile]

Meteora :smiley:

Wow hard to choose,I cant choose one. All of lps albums are great.

A Thousand Suns > Meteora > Hybrid Theory > Minutes To Midnight

I’m not saying MTM is a bad album at all, it’s just (in my opinion) that the others are better

I love them all, but I have to say; Meteora.

Hybrid Theory, each song is just brilliant and I can totally identify with the album!

Gotta say Meteora :slight_smile:

hybrid theory… when i bought the album together with meteora I couldnt stop listening to it. I had the speakers on max for 14 days. Not so funny for my family and my schoolmates when i returned to school after christmas… haha

My favorite album right now is Meteora. I’ve been playing that a lot recently.

I’d have to say A Thousands Suns, not because it’s newer but because of how the lyrics are worded and they really accomplished what they set out to do, which was create a record that makes you feel like your on drugs. However, I love all their albums and I can’t wait for the next one to be released =)

same here :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I would say that because its a more bold album for them as well as pushing the so called boundries they had at the time. Its combined a much more complex style of music ranging from different ways to present Chester’s vocals to Brad using different riffs. Also have to consider how it was mainly Alternative rock when HT and Meteora were a blend of nu-metal, rap-rock, electronica and alternative metal.

That’s tough. Their all different in their own way it’s hard to choose just one. It depends on what mood I’m in.