Favourite LP album?

My favourite is absolutely Hybrid Theory because there isn’t a song that i don’t like from it, it’s just the perfection, to me! And also because every most of the songs describe me and my life really much…! (even though, i have to say that my favourite song is not from Hybrid Theory but from Meteora :slight_smile: )
So which is yours? Why? :smiley:

Hmmm… I will tell you A thousand suns… Because I feel mixed emotions when I listen to this album, pain, suffering, but the light at the end of the tunnel, hope. XD
I don’t know, It’s hard to say but I love all the albums :slight_smile: (and the youngest is always nice, new XD)

Mine is probably Meteora but its a very close call with A thousand suns and Reanimation lol.

It’s strange to me when some say Meteora, some say MTM or ATS.

Because for me there will NEVER be a better album than Hybrid Theory on this planet. It’s just perfect. No way an album could be as great as this. And I knew this before Meteora came out.

Its such a difficult question for me, because im no long that person as i was 10 years ago when i was listening to Meteora 10 times a day. I absolutely love their first cds, but i cant identified myself with it anymore. Ive grown up and now i feel closer to ATS. A year ago i would answer MTM.

I don’t know. I love them all.
Some days i feel more like Hybrid Theory. On the next week i’ll be listening to MTM, though.
It’s like they represent what i feel when i can’t describe with my own words.

MTM is the album I like the less. HT, Meteora and ATS are equally good in my opinion. All very strong albums. I don’t like every single song on them, but each one has some master pieces. [smile]

[quote=Estela Muguet]I don’t know. I love them all.
Some days i feel more like Hybrid Theory. On the next week i’ll be listening to MTM, though.
It’s like they represent what i feel when i can’t describe with my own words.[/quote]

I was saying the same! :smiley:

Minutes to Midnight !

Mmm…Cookies. Because it’s secretly what LP wants to make all the time. They lack courage to follow their dreams.

Im split hybrid theory cose it was fresh new and got
Me into music and athousand suns cose its just a awsome album and tells so many storys

[quote=Derek]Mmm…Cookies. Because it’s secretly what LP wants to make all the time. They lack courage to follow their dreams.

Each LP album is special in its own way for me but to date, my favourite album is Minutes to Midnight.

i really love them all, but minutes to midnight came out when i had the most difficult time of my life and helped me a lot, so for that reason i’ll choose MTM

I can still listen to Hybrid Theory and Reanimation, but Reanimation is more interesting and diverse.

hmm … very difficult to say. I can’t choose one, but I can try.
Hybrid Theory is a very intense album which lots of different songs but I can’t listen to them anytime I want, because I don’t feel them everytime. It depends very much on my moode and that’s why I would prefer Meteora for this ranking. The songs on it are also very intense, very heavy, but they somehow … fit more often to my moode and that’s why can listen to them more often. But every album has some of those tracks on it. Minutes To Midnight has What I’ve Done, Given Up and Bleed It Out which are fitting every time and A Thousand Suns offers Burning In The Skies or Iridescent.
So it’s very hard to choose one of them … Minutes To Midnight is more for the sad moments … Hybrid Theory for the melancholy and desperate, Meteora for the alone and angry moments and A Thousand Suns is for those moments in what you wanna change the world and when you feel exhausted. That’s how I often notice it … but it varies.

EDIT: I forgot Reanimation. Well … I often listen to it, when I cannot sleep [biggrin]

[quote=Derek]Mmm…Cookies. Because it’s secretly what LP wants to make all the time. They lack courage to follow their dreams.

it used to be Minutes to Midnight but at the moment i listen to Meteora over and over again

Hybrid Theory, i´m old school xD.

I love all albums, but my favourite is A Thousand Suns :slight_smile: