Favourite LP album?

Take a look at my signature and you will understand. =)

I don’t like to favor an Album that has several similar tracks on it. People change, their moods change, their views changes and I don’t wanna be listening to the same songs when I am sad as well as when i am happy.
During my life I went through phases and Linkin Park kinda went with me… when I was sad and angry I listened to Hybrid Theory and Meteora, when I calmed down the released Minutes to Midnight and now that I am more open to music, they released they most experimental piece A thousands Suns.

So no, I don’t have a favorite. (But the fact is, A Thousand Suns is genius.)

My favourite is still Minutes to Midnight.

Still ?

ATS [smile]

that easy =D my fav is Meteora cause it’s the first album that my brother ever brought me and the second favourite is Reanilation ^-^

Mine too:)

Collision Course =)

[quote=AlexandrS]Collision Course =)
[/quote]

Wow, first vote for that … can you tell me why ?

[quote=Jats][quote=AlexandrS]Collision Course =)
[/quote]

Wow, first vote for that … can you tell me why ?[/quote]
I do not have a favorite album. Individual songs - there may be, but the album in full - no.
I do not know why, but listen to the album imperceptibly - from start to finish.
Something have long been familiar, but with a fresh look =)

Meteora

[quote=Marcelo]Meteora

this is friggin’ hard.
hybrid theory? or minutes to midnight…
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :slight_smile:

[quote=nihalmyshi]this is friggin’ hard.
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :)[/quote]

Wow … I’ve never seen someone who couldn’t decide between HT and MTM … what do you like about each one ?

[quote=Jats][quote=nihalmyshi]this is friggin’ hard.
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :)[/quote]

Wow … I’ve never seen someone who couldn’t decide between HT and MTM … what do you like about each one ?

I have to go with Hybrid Theory. I grew up with an older sister and she listened to lots of pop music and a few albums over the years got me away from her influence. First was Def Leppard’s Hysteria that a friend used to play because it was really the first heavier sounding music I had really heard. Second was Snoop Dogg’s Doggystyle which showed me a different side of hip hop and rap. Third was when Green Day’s Dookie came out and it blew my mind and opened me up to so much more music. Next was Linkin Park’s Hybrid Theory which really was the first album I ever heard with had elements of everything I had ever listened to but was still raw and aggressive yet intimate and sublime. I do love all Linkin Park records but Hybrid Theory had the right timing and place in my life to stand apart from the rest.

I pretty much love them all for many reasons but my all time favorite is Meteora cause that’s the first one I heard back in may of 2003 and its what made me the fan I am today :D.

Just like most people here, I like all of their albums. But I dont know why I love Reanimation the most.
There’s something in the album makes me hear it again and again.

Meteora is by far my favorite album, I still rock the heck out of it today :slight_smile:

Fav song is definitely QWERTY from LPU6

I cannot not say there is a favourite album … maybe I listen most of all to Meteora, simply because there is “Faint” and “Lying from you” on it …I love them all.