Favorite YouTubers

I am subscribed to Linkin Park and other channels as well but I am still looking for and finding more to add to my list including channels for people from LPU and the LP community. :slight_smile:

I actually found him through Facebook, right after his Crazy Plastic Ball Prank video was featured in some article. Afterwards, I started watching a couple of his vlogs from time to time. After a while I just ended up subscribing to him.

What really drew me to him was his company and how he builds his life around Smile More. His vlogs and the content he produces have such a positive energy to them that keep me watching everyday.

A couple other things I’ve picked up on as well…

When he was making the film Natural Born Pranksters, he would sit in meetingss all day, and that was hanging in the lobby of whatever building he was in.

And at one of his friend’s houses in Los Angeles:

Nice finds, haha! I haven’t been watching him for a long time, like 7-8 months (discovered him from another vlogger he’s friends with) or so but I’ve noticed that too about his company and what he does. Maybe the “obnoxiousness” I see it’s just how he is.

What do you guys think about YT Red?

I don’t really care for it, myself.

How did you manage to change your profile pic? I changed LP side, but here remains unchanged.

I changed it through Fullscreen Direct. You might have to log in and out of the forums in order for it to take effect.

I think my profile is too dark now.

I watch animators like theodd1sout and Jaiden Animations.

I suggest LP covers by Alex McMillian…they are amazing!

Frog Leap Studios!
Frog Leap Studios!
:frog::frog::frog::frog:

1 Like

He doesn’t do covers, he usually takes sh*t and turns it into gold. I say usually because sometimes he takes decent songs (e.g. Killing in the name).

1 Like

I literally agree…i just searched about it…saw that song cover - heathens. I didnt like that. Ok just for fun

You should watch his Hello cover, he even made Anaconda bearable.

1 Like

Its crazy …literally!!

It was my first ever FLS video, my dad is a hater of metal and he showed me it as a joke. Joke’s on him, Leo is amazing.

yep !! :slight_smile:

Slaiman and kate pranks sometimes

1 Like

I like to watch these youtubers:
(Other than Linkin Park, Fort Minor, and Mike Shinoda)

Matthew Santoro
FBE
React
Brave Wilderness
Good Mythical Morning(GMM)

Also welcome to the LP family @johnnydel! I am kinda new as well… :slight_smile:

Welcome @johnnydel :smiley: Hope you have good time on forums