Early entrance at the shows

We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…
We get a new Page every year, merch pack every year meet and greets band chats Abdeckung now the early entrance!! Its Soo worth paying it. and i think its okay that we got those benefits because we are the lpu!! A hardcore Fan Club. so why No early entrance? It shows another reason why to join the lpu

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Umi]My first reaction, when I read about that new feature, was anger, to be honest.
Because usually the LPU just gives for the money you pay, which is a fair trade, but this time, it takes sth away, that has been for free for everyone until now (= the chance to make it into the first row), from other people to give it to us, who can afford this membership here :confused:
I appreciate the LPU and all its nice things and features (expecially the chance to get to Summits), and of course I will take full advantage of having it easier to get into the front row now (after all, I’m there to see the guys) , but it makes me feel a bit… I don’t know… mean.

But like I said, that’s just my personal feeling about this new feature shrug Maybe I’ll get used to it sooner or later.

[/quote]

yeah, i thought about that too. Actually i don’t feel bad for those “ou yeah LP made ONE cool song so i visit their concert” ppl. But i feel bad for the “non-LPU members” which can’t spent 60$ for the membership, but which also are hardcore fans as we are.
But then i thought, if you really want it you can get it somehow. I really liked what Mike wrote about that on his blog, btw. Also it’s pretty easy to join the LPU now, cuz you don’t even need a credit card.
If you really love the band and support them that much and you really want to be in the first row, you’ll do what is needed to get it and you’ll love to be in the LPU then.

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…
We get a new Page every year, merch pack every year meet and greets band chats Abdeckung now the early entrance!! Its Soo worth paying it. and i think its okay that we got those benefits because we are the lpu!! A hardcore Fan Club. so why No early entrance? It shows another reason why to join the lpu
[/quote]

Agree! We get really much for those 60$
The merch pack with free shipping!! the LPU 11 CD, the meet and greets, the summits, this greate site…
it’s really worth paying it. And the new early entrance benefit is just awesome, LPU memebers need to be in the first rows, that’s where hardcore fans belong to :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…
[/quote]

Yes, i didn’t want to say others don’t deserve it. But i would say every LPU member is a hardcore fan right? So every LPU member would be there early and wait a long time. Just wanted to point out that those hardcore fans -no matter if they are LPU members or not- belong to the first rows. And yeah if you wait that long time to stay in the first rows you are a hardcore fan to me, cuz i wouldn’t stand there for hours, just to see “any” band live for once ^^
Hope you get what i mean.

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

You know what would be epic. You get in the M&G, you get to set up camp on stage. LAWL.

#occupythestage

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…
[/quote]

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…
[/quote]

Same for me! Even if i just want to check what’s going on here, i stay for 2 hours xD
But mhh, was LPUX that bad? (don’t know about it) But anyway, it’s cool they listened to the LPUers and changed it. I reeeeally love this site :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]We get Soo much for just 60$! Just Look at other Fan Clubs…
[/quote]

Mhhhh, that sounds really bad [confused] It was LPUX! The 10th year anniversery… It should have been big and awesome. So seems like last year the LPU wasn’t worth the 60$.

1 Like

to come back to the early entrance… there are not like hundreds of LPUers at every show. so i think its still possible to stand very close to the stage for none-LPUers

1 Like

I thought that too, but i don’t know how many LPUers there are at each show.
What is the averrage number of LPUers at a show? Does someone know that? Guessing wise? [smile] Would be interessting.

1 Like

totally agree with you!

@zoscha: not clear to name a number. depends on country etc
could be from 5 up to 50

1 Like