Early entrance at the shows

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Pez]I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Pez]I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.

1 Like

We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]

1 Like

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]

1 Like

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]

1 Like

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]
[/quote]

Also before and after the show Mike comes in a tuxedo and serves some drinks [biggrin] …kidding.
No, but you are right!
How awesome would that be? [eek] Beeing in a VIP area, hanging out with other LPUers and just enjoying the show together.

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]We deserve kind of a LPU VIP area because we’re VIPs. Aren’t we dedicated LP soldiers? That would be a well-deserved reward [idea]
[/quote]

Agree. I would love to be at a concert now with all of you :slight_smile: Enjoying our most favorite band and have some fun.

1 Like

getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:
but in my case, I can always make my way to the front row. when I was queueing at their concert here in Jakarta, I was stuck in the middle of the crowd, but then my friends and I tried to slip and managed to stand on the second row :3
a special spot for LPU members would be hella awesome, though.

1 Like

[quote=nihalmyshi]getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:
but in my case, I can always make my way to the front row. when I was queueing at their concert here in Jakarta, I was stuck in the middle of the crowd, but then my friends and I tried to slip and managed to stand on the second row :3
a special spot for LPU members would be hella awesome, though.[/quote]

VIP area in front of the stage :smiley: like where the security is :smiley:
just for the LPU!

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=nihalmyshi]getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:

just for the LPU!

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=nihalmyshi]getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:

just for the LPU!

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=nihalmyshi]getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:

just for the LPU!

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=nihalmyshi]getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:

just for the LPU!

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=nihalmyshi]getting to watch on the front row would be awesome, as well as the meet and greet :wink:

just for the LPU!

1 Like

My first reaction, when I read about that new feature, was anger, to be honest.
Because usually the LPU just gives for the money you pay, which is a fair trade, but this time, it takes sth away, that has been for free for everyone until now (= the chance to make it into the first row), from other people to give it to us, who can afford this membership here :confused:
I appreciate the LPU and all its nice things and features (expecially the chance to get to Summits), and of course I will take full advantage of having it easier to get into the front row now (after all, I’m there to see the guys) , but it makes me feel a bit… I don’t know… mean.

But like I said, that’s just my personal feeling about this new feature shrug Maybe I’ll get used to it sooner or later.

1 Like

[quote=Umi]My first reaction, when I read about that new feature, was anger, to be honest.
Because usually the LPU just gives for the money you pay, which is a fair trade, but this time, it takes sth away, that has been for free until now, from other people (= the chance to make it into the first row) to give it to us, who can afford this membership here :confused:
I appreciate the LPU and all its nice things and features (expecially the chance to get to Summits), and of course I will take full advantage of having it easier to get into the front row now (after all, I’m there to see the guys) , but it makes me feel a bit… I don’t know… mean.

But like I said, that’s just my personal feeling about this new feature shrug Maybe I’ll get used to it sooner or later.

1 Like

[quote=Umi]My first reaction, when I read about that new feature, was anger, to be honest.
Because usually the LPU just gives for the money you pay, which is a fair trade, but this time, it takes sth away, that has been for free for everyone until now (= the chance to make it into the first row), from other people to give it to us, who can afford this membership here :confused:

1 Like