Early entrance at the shows

Welcome in the Underground Jats! :smiley:
Eheh yes, the new benefit is awesome!! So glad that Linkin Park have listened to our request! [razz]

1 Like

[quote=Jats]I joined LPU a few minutes ago and I’m about to freak out, this is amazing.
I read the description of the limited LPU11 package and the fact that we now have earlier entrance almost blew my mind. This is so awesome, thank you Linkin Park :D[/quote]

Welcome jats!!!
Yeah Lpu11 has a lot to offer!! Its so amazing to be a part of the the lpu!!! Its a pleasure and priviledge!! You are going to love it:)

1 Like

Thank you guys, I’m already enjoying LPU [biggrin]
I hope it doesn’t sound too impatient, but … how long does it normally take to fill up the site with more content and finish the design and stuff like that ? I mean, the site is awesome, but it looks so empty …

1 Like

[quote=Jats]Thank you guys, I’m already enjoying LPU [biggrin]
I hope it doesn’t sound too impatient, but … how long does it normally take to fill up the site with more content and finish the design and stuff like that ? I mean, the site is awesome, but it looks so empty …[/quote]

I think the new contents like photos and something like that will be added step by step like the last year, but i’m not really sure cause this is the second year and the last year i use the site just for the Summit and the M&G…i was rarely online xD

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]Thank you guys, I’m already enjoying LPU [biggrin]
I hope it doesn’t sound too impatient, but … how long does it normally take to fill up the site with more content and finish the design and stuff like that ? I mean, the site is awesome, but it looks so empty …[/quote]

I think the new contents like photos and something like that will be added step by step like the last year, but i’m not really sure cause this is the second year and the last year i use the site just for the Summit and the M&G…i was rarely online xD
[/quote]

Thanks, that’s what I expected. I think I gonna ask some of you how the whole thing here works and so on, but I reminded a question, I have since my last and first LP concert: I was in Cologne last year and before the show started, they showed some pictures of fans hanging around backstage. These photos seemed to be taken a few minutes before they were shown, so I guess they taken at the M&G. My question is now, if earlier entrance includes stuff like that or if it just means, get in earlier and so - get into the first row.

1 Like

Mmmh i think early entrance means just get in earlier :slight_smile:
but when there will be the next tour with the dates announced, we will see what this brand new benefit will include! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you for your confirmation Adam!
Looking forward to go to the next Linkin Park’s show!! __ :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice, it’s getting better and better. Has anyone here been to a M&G and can tell me how it is and how to achieve it ?

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.

1 Like

[quote=Pez]I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.

1 Like

[quote=Pez]I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.
[/quote]

Yeah, would be cool to at least take one “non-LPUer” in with you.
But whatever, to be allowed to get into the venue before anyone else is awesome !

1 Like

i have to say that all my friends who had M&Gs made it back in the first row somehow. Especially when there’s a front-of-stage area at the venue it’s not such a big problem.
I can’t wait for the next Tour when i don’t have to wait the whole day to get in first :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=Sandra Wayne]i have to say that all my friends who had M&Gs made it back in the first row somehow. Especially when there’s a front-of-stage area at the venue it’s not such a big problem.
I can’t wait for the next Tour when i don’t have to wait the whole day to get in first :D[/quote]

Same here sandra :smiley:
I cannot wait either … especially i don’t have to wait hours and hours outside (which can be fun with the LPU guys) But now with the early entrance … Perfect!!
Same happened to me in Dortmund - i was in the 2nd row after the meet and greet

1 Like

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Pez]I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.

1 Like

[/quote]

This.
I hope, my girlfriend will buy a membership too, but I don’t think so. I don’t wanna expect too much, but … how about something like a ‘LPU Share System’, 5 LPU members can take one friend without LPU pass with them … would be pretty cool [biggrin]

1 Like

Awesome!

[quote=Jats][quote=Pez]I really like this new feature about the LPU. Only problem is if your with friends who aren’t apart of the LPU, they wont be able to get that early access like you.

1 Like