Early entrance at the shows

I’ve joined LPU11 just a few hours ago and i read that there is a new benefit that some of us has has asked to have (me included) and it is the ‘early entrance at Linkin Park’s shows’.
But now i was wondering: how does it work this benefit? Is it valid to all of the next shows?
I hope you’ll understand my question, sorry for my bad English! xD

1 Like

What will likely happen (and this is my best guess), is that since some venues have more than one entrance to get into the show, they’ll probably have a line up or door for LPU members where if you present your LPU membership pass you’ll be allowed to get into the venue first before anybody else. This will allow LPU members to line up in front of the stage and have better seats then non LPU-ers. Kinda cool!

1 Like

Oh yes, that sounds really kinda cool!! Also because i’ve never been on the first row or have the best since during the shows i’ve been to so this is going to be the right year, then! :smiley:
but maybe we’d better wait for Adam’s confirmation on what this benefit exactly is about! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds awesome-- But I doubt they’ll be touring in NZ this year, so I guess that part of my Annual is… Well, yeah. ^^;

1 Like

The problem with the early entrance is that its kinda impossible when u got lucky enough to attend M&G =))
I mean u either can attend M&G(which is more likely everybody would prefer) or u can b in the 1st lines but without M&G T_____T Unless they will reserve 1st lines for LPU members )))

1 Like

Well, Adam i don’t even think they will be touring in my country (Italy) this year (it has already been a miracle if the’ve been here this summer! xD). But for seeing them again i’m willing to go abroad, for example, i always go to Germany because i know they always go there! [smile][biggrin]

1 Like

[quote=LPwithme]The problem with the early entrance is that its kinda impossible when u got lucky enough to attend M&G =))
I mean u either can attend M&G(which is more likely everybody would prefer) or u can b in the 1st lines but without M&G T_____T Unless they will reserve 1st lines for LPU members )))

1 Like

Yes, if you go to a M&G currently you do forfeit your chance at front row privileges. It’s one of those “would you rather meet the band, or see them perform live close up” deals. I picked “meet the band” for Philly and I’ve never regretted that decision. The guys are incredibly human and don’t act like rock-stars at all. If you ever have the chance to do so, get in a M&G, it’s an amazing opportunity.

1 Like

Maybe the point in the early entrance is for them to do the M&G’s early and then for people to be able to be at the front and see the supports!?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the band doesn’t always get to the venue at the same time every show. Sometimes they are stuck with traffic, and usually they don’t even arrive till right before the 2nd act takes the stage. At times they’ve been late to M&Gs due to reasons beyond their control, so coordinating that would be near impossible.

1 Like

There was a LPU Zone at Live in BKK.They can do so for the next shows.
Yep I doubt how’s it possible at festivals.

1 Like

[quote=bridgeburner]
There was a LPU Zone at Live in BKK.They can do so for the next shows.
Yep I doubt how’s it possible at festivals.[/quote]
They were able to do it for that festival, but that’s not saying every venue will agree to it. It’d be amazing, but venues can be crazy.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the band doesn’t always get to the venue at the same time every show. Sometimes they are stuck with traffic, and usually they don’t even arrive till right before the 2nd act takes the stage. At times they’ve been late to M&Gs due to reasons beyond their control, so coordinating that would be near impossible.[/quote]
Damn, was a nice thought though :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe we could get a chance to have a tour or sumin? lol

1 Like

Hey,

Once the band goes on tour we will release detailed information on how this benefit will work. So happy you guys are excited about this new benefit.

Thanks for the support,

LPUHQ

I’m hoping that for venues where they have the golden circle at the front, LPUers can get in even if they’ve been to a meet and greet, so still near to the front :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reniiii :smiley:

Well as lorenzo said - lets see what the time brings :wink: When they start touring again they release all the informations

but as for me - i would choose def. the meet and greet.
Last year in Dortmund Germany on october 26th i had my meet and greet and afterwards we had a special entrace from the side so i could go in the 2-3 row
One day later in Cologne i was in the first row and it was amazing
Like, every 5 shows that i attended i was always in the first row :smiley:

I think a meet and greet is such a special thing that it doesn’t matter THAT much where are you standing.
When you did not win a chance for the meet and greet - Definitly use the early entry chance and get yourself in the first row!

1 Like

LinkinParkForever!!! How are you? :smiley:
you’re so lucky that you win the M&G and you saw Linkin Park at the first row!! jealous!
I’ve never been to the first row so maybe this year is gonna be the good one! ;D
When i’ll come back to Germany for another Linkin Park concert (i hope the sooner!), can i go with you? :smiley: (so we’ll get the first row! ahah xD)

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]LinkinParkForever!!! How are you? :smiley:
you’re so lucky that you win the M&G and you saw Linkin Park at the first row!! jealous!
I’ve never been to the first row so maybe this year is gonna be the good one! ;D
When i’ll come back to Germany for another Linkin Park concert (i hope the sooner!), can i go with you? :smiley: (so we’ll get the first row! ahah xD)

1 Like

I’m fine too thanks! :smiley:
Well, for now there aren’t tour dates so i think we have still to wait! xD
but if Linkin Park will come i was planning to go to Rock Am Ring Festival in june! :smiley: it must be an amazing festival! :smiley:

1 Like

I joined LPU a few minutes ago and I’m about to freak out, this is amazing.
I read the description of the limited LPU11 package and the fact that we now have earlier entrance almost blew my mind. This is so awesome, thank you Linkin Park :smiley:

1 Like