Early entrance at the shows

totally agree with you!

@zoscha: not clear to name a number. depends on country etc
could be from 5 up to 50
[/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile: And yes, with that knowledge i have to say it IS still possible to stand in the first rows.

1 Like

Cannot wait to use this benefit. No more waiting in line for 6/7 hours for front row! Thank you LPUHQ!

1 Like

Yeah in a part, i agree with you Sandra…but we don’t know how many people have joined the Underground this year, i think the number of members has definitely increased and so will be at LP shows

1 Like

Sign! Thanks so much lpuhq

1 Like

i really liked to stand there for hours with other lpfans :slight_smile: of course this new benefit is not bad, but i will really miss this crazy unforgettable moments…

1 Like

i really liked to stand there for hours with other lpfans :slight_smile: of course this new benefit is not bad, but i will really miss this crazy unforgettable moments…[/quote]

I don’t. It could get really boring and tiring after a while…

1 Like

i really liked to stand there for hours with other lpfans :slight_smile: of course this new benefit is not bad, but i will really miss this crazy unforgettable moments…[/quote]

I don’t. It could get really boring and tiring after a while…[/quote]
agree! i’m not a fan of waiting for hours xD

1 Like

agree! i’m not a fan of waiting for hours xD[/quote]

Agreed. Hopefully the LPUHQ will give us a time to be there to line up closer to the show time so we don’t have to wait most of the day.

1 Like

Agreed. Hopefully the LPUHQ will give us a time to be there to line up closer to the show time so we don’t have to wait most of the day.

1 Like

Agree with you guys! For my first concert (of LP of course :D) i went to Frankfurt last year in november, we had to wait outside and it was fuuuuck*** freezing!! :S
So that’s why i love this new benefit as well as you do, cause i hate waiting hours for the concert to start! xD

1 Like

Agree with you guys! For my first concert (of LP of course :D) i went to Frankfurt last year in november, we had to wait outside and it was fuuuuck*** freezing!! :S
So that’s why i love this new benefit as well as you do, cause i hate waiting hours for the concert to start! xD

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like