Dead By Sunrise or Fort Minor?

I personally prefer Fort Minor because its a much much more involved side project then DBS. A fan club, special edition of the album as well as several CD singles are all things Fort Minor has while DBS does not. I also find that the tracks off The rising tied are more intersting and fun to listen too. Just my opinion :slight_smile:

I WISHED they would have done such things with DBS …

Depends on my mood and what I’m up too, but I would say Dead By Sunrise [smile]

[quote=aravind221]i like Few DBS songs not the whole album though but i like it since chester has some incredible lyrics and voice in them , yet FORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MINORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wins[mrgreen]

I WISHED they would have done such things with DBS …

I choose Fort Minor but DBS is great too! :slight_smile:

I prefer both

I agree with you :slight_smile: Mike gives it everything in the FM album!

I agree with you :slight_smile: Mike gives it everything in the FM album!
[/quote]

Yeah [smile]

Dead by Sunrise and Fort Minor are both totally amazing but I am more in to rock music so of course Dead by Sunrise! Favorite song is Walking in Circles! :slight_smile:

I listen to both… DBS got some pretty good stuff , but to be frank I’m always heavier in my Hip-hop side… so I prefer Fort Minor , The unique sound they delivered just amazed me to the core.

same for me too :))

Really hard decision! Lately I’ve been listening to DBS more than FM, but it changes everytime. Both are awesome!

DBS!
Mike project is great too, but rock music is just closer to me and I love Chester’s voice.

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Really hard decision! Lately I’ve been listening to DBS more than FM, but it changes everytime. Both are awesome!

[quote=Skyolker]DBS!
Mike project is great too, but rock music is just closer to me and I love Chester’s voice.

Same here. There was a lot that went into Fort Minor, from We Major to the album and the Militia stuff. FM was promoted better. With Out Of Ashes, I find it hard, personally, to maintain my interest for a long period of time.

Same here. There was a lot that went into Fort Minor, from We Major to the album and the Militia stuff. FM was promoted better. With Out Of Ashes, I find it hard, personally, to maintain my interest for a long period of time.

Personally, I’ve gotta go with Fort Minor on this one. Mike is just such a fantastic producer, that man knows exactly what he’s doing in the studio. I don’t think he could produce something that ended up on CD that wasn’t solid gold. Chester on the other hand… I dunno. DBS was alright, but I felt like something was missing. And a lot of that something was missing. I think that something was Mike, and the rest of the band. Not that Chester can’t do things without Linkin Park, I just think he needs a bit more of a guiding hand than someone like Mike. Maybe they’ll get a better producer for the next DBS album.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Skyolker]DBS!