Dead By Sunrise or Fort Minor?

I like both. But if I had to choose, I’d go with Fort Minor. The Rising Tide is one SICK album.

I love both. But I think I know more Fort Minor songs than DBS songs. But I love both equally.

[quote=Anahi]I love both. But I think I know more Fort Minor songs than DBS songs. But I love both equally.
[/quote]

Agreed. I think more fort minor songs are more fun to listen too then DBS songs. Just my opinion of course.

It’s obviously Fort MInor, because Chester looks weird with make-up.

Do I really have to chose?? In there one way both of them were great…

[quote=DennisT239]It’s obviously Fort MInor, because Chester looks weird with make-up.

Depends always on my mood

I prefer Fort Minor. Slip Out The Back is my favourite song off The Rising Tide record.

The only song that I actually don’t mind putting on repeat from Dead By Sunrise is Let Down, that song is a classic, I mean the original soft one without all the guitar touches ofcourse. Personally, I think that the songs on Out Of Ashes sound about the same… The style of singing, tone and tune is 99% identical… You know, it’s like hearing What I’ve Done and New Divide. Don’t flame me, that’s just my opinion.

I prefer Fort Minor because of the intensity, relativity and the personal touch of the lyrics. Plus the different sounds and beats.

The original Let Down (I think acoustic or something? The one without the guitar touches.) was way better than what was on the album. To me is like, DBS just keeps adding and adding guitar sounds to it which in the end makes it a pretty boring album. Just my opinion though. It’s just not the album that I would want to put on repeat.

A song on OOA called The Morning After sounds very very similar to other songs I heard, especially the “Alive… Alive… Alive and not dreaming” and “Is that a light at the end of the tunnel that I see” part. Same with some other songs on OOA, they sound identical to… alot of things out there and to each other :confused: In terms of the tune, I mean. I don’t study music so I apologise if no one gets what I’m saying :confused:

It is also one of the reasons why I absolutely hate it when people say “Linkin Park is nothing without Chester.” which I think is totally bullcrap. Pardon me for saying this but, DBS didn’t do as good as FM, just being real here. Linkin Park is a team effort, even if Chester isn’t on the band, Mike will find someone else that will make the sound of the band, it may not be Chester but it will be close because from the beginning, Mike already knows what he wants for the band, Linkin Park is his baby and that will never change. No offense to anyone, sorry but, I like Linkin Park because of Linkin park, not because of Chester or Dave or Mike or anyone in particular. Music is serious business!

I know I probably will get some haters and insults saying I’m not a real fan or whatever but this is my opinion from the bottom of my heart.

I apologise in advance to anyone that is affected negatively by this post, I am a forum moderator on other forums myself and I understand people’s feelings so I’m really sorry.

My Web Store: zoelinkingal.featureproductsmall.com

You can buy things like Linkin Park CDs (Live in texas, Collision Course, Songs from the Underground etc.) or Apparel, Electronic Devices, Watches, Baby accessories and much more, just search :slight_smile:

I like Fort Minor; it’s just about the only rap I can listen to solely because of Mike. But I am so totally choosing Dead by Sunrise. For me, no one can beat Chester, no matter how much I may also like their voice. The rest of it, the music and lyrics and stuff, is really good, also.

Definetly Fort Minor … DBS is also good but in comparison to FM just to cheezy (not Chazy there can’t be enought xD)

it’s too hard to choose. They are so different style :’)

yes but u have to like one style more than the other? :smiley:

[/quote]

I mean it’s hard to compare them when they are different styles. and that means it would be easier to compare if there’s like two rock bands for example…aaaa…I can’t explain! this is too frustrating :smiley:

Fort Minor. Mike made me like hip-hop :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Maybe one day I can choose which is better :’)

I like both :slight_smile:

They’re both great, but DBS is more the style of music I like so I choose them.

When i have to decide i think dead by sunrise, because hip hop is not really my music