Dead By Sunrise or Fort Minor?

i choose DBS! But FM is great too

because of chester? :wink:

It’s hard to choose…but i listen more easily FM. Maybe i’m more fan of this music style, even if DBS is awsome too!

Dead By Sunrise. I love the lyrics of the songs and the way how Chester sing. I’m also not a big hip hop fan so…
I’m in love with Walking in Circles and My Suffering ----

DBS really is great, but Fort Minor is definitely my favorite of the two. I just can never get into Out of Ashes, for whatever reason.

Ah… :frowning: It’s sad, but FM is nice too :slight_smile:

Some thing here.
I just don’t feel it … and some FM songs sound more rock than DBS ones [lol]

Dead By Sunrise

definitly!

Both.

Dead by sunrise. Can’t wait for new album :slight_smile:

I know it’s be Dead By Sunrise to me from Fort Minor cause I only like a few songs on FM and I love mostly all the DBS songs =D I know i’m weird lol =.=

Today I listened to Fort Minor’s AOL Session EP in a loop for about one hour … it was so epic ^^

Fort Minor.

I can’t commit to DBS, I can listen to one or two songs and I have to listen to something else, but with FM, I can listen to them all day :slight_smile:

[quote=Jburgy]Fort Minor.

I can’t commit to DBS, I can listen to one or two songs and I have to listen to something else, but with FM, I can listen to them all day :)[/quote]

Would you tell us why?

Love them both. But I have to say Dead By Sunrise.

i like Few DBS songs not the whole album though but i like it since chester has some incredible lyrics and voice in them , yet FORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MINORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wins[mrgreen]

I love both of course but having to actually choose one I would go with Fort Minor!!
I LOVE Mike’s rao and creativity on that album!

I prefer Fort Minor, they have some amazing songs on their album.

Fort Minor absolutelly