Club Nokia show--June 29

[quote=Adam]not sure why people are so confused. ever try to buy major league baseball playoff tickets? 50,000 tickets sell out in SECONDS…

[quote=Adam]not sure why people are so confused. ever try to buy major league baseball playoff tickets? 50,000 tickets sell out in SECONDS…
[/quote]

…so would you say refreshing the page right now would be a stupid idea since the tickets are claimed for sure?

[/quote]
I don’t think it’s confusion, more like disappointment, haha. Oh well. At least we still have the Honda Civic Tour to look forward too~ :smiley:

if someone has an extra ticket i would love to go the venue is 10 min away from me and if they have tour shirts available i will buy you one and (if not to far away) will be willing to drive you to and from the event (its worth a shot)

Anyone wants to sell I’ve got CA$$$$$$$$$$$HH

Coming from Chicago next week. and would be eternally grateful to be an “extra ticket”!!! I would be so grateful and would be happy to take you for dinner and/or drinks! =o)

Right, I’m not confused either, just dissapointed, perhaps a little surprised, but oh well. Just dissappointment. BIG time.

man, people are totally one upping me and my offer of a dinner to get a ticket. SCREW IT, HAVE MY BODY! DO WHATEVER YOU WAAAAANT! JUST LEMME HAVE DAT EXTRA TIIIICKEEETTT

Yeah, pretty much this. Haha.

Well after what happened with the HoB tickets I expected it here. Im also and guessing that since it was free it might not be a full length show…might just be 5 songs or something.

I do still think that they should handle it differently. It can be a huge blow when you know you are on time to the second and dont get it. Dont get your hopes up with the radio contests either, you wont get through.

I think they should thin the field in these small shows by charging, or charging more, even if they want to donate the money to charity. They shouldnt tease people when there are only 140 tixs… or thin the field by having people raise money like they did for Japan.

The Japan show was handled perfectly.

oh SO funny - thanks for the LAUGH!!! I’ll up you one…you can have a KIDNEY if you’d like!!!

So wait, am I hearing this right? You guys would rather have us CHARGE you for stuff, rather than give you FREE stuff… because that “thins out the field”? That’s really what you’re saying?

[quote=Adam]So wait, am I hearing this right? You guys would rather have us CHARGE you for stuff, rather than give you FREE stuff… because that “thins out the field”? That’s really what you’re saying?
[/quote]

no, BONNIE wants that. charge BONNIE. not us. give us free thangz, bbg!

That’s exactly what happened to me! Luckily my friend got them!

[quote=Adam]So wait, am I hearing this right? You guys would rather have us CHARGE you for stuff, rather than give you FREE stuff… because that “thins out the field”? That’s really what you’re saying?
[/quote]

You guys? Its just one member, she doesn’t speak for all of us!

oh SO funny - thanks for the LAUGH!!! I’ll up you one…you can have a KIDNEY if you’d like!!![/quote]

woo! that’s what i was going for! haha…but i’ll give my heart. as long as i am supplied with an artificial heart and can watch the concert before i died.

[/quote]

I think everyone is joking around or trying to find tickets. Everyone is just disappointed.

[quote=linkinprime][quote=Adam]So wait, am I hearing this right? You guys would rather have us CHARGE you for stuff, rather than give you FREE stuff… because that “thins out the field”? That’s really what you’re saying?
[/quote]

You guys? Its just one member, she doesn’t speak for all of us![/quote]
Hah, yeah, I don’t know about everyone else, but I’d rather get a chance at free tickets than guaranteed tickets at exorbitant prices.

GODDAMMIT! I HAD IT! JUST NOW! then sold out…again…such a cock tease…

Absolutely. I would rather save my money for 6 months to have a fighting chance at the show I want.

So do u all know that on Mon the 25th for one evening only they will be showing a LP concert in movie theaters for just the regular cost of a ticket? I think that is going to be fun watching them on the big screen.