Club Nokia show--June 29

That moment when your waiting for hours and the second it hits 10, there sold out already. Sad Panda

Can they please release more???

Did you first have to “sign up” in the “we’re going” box to the right? I assumed that was meant for people who actually had tickets. Is that the mistake I made, not “signing up”?

same here i was waiting on the page and clicking the refresh button till i saw the page with ticket selection but when i tried to get em…sold out

i dont think so i put i was going on the right but didnt get any…

we had 140 tickets.

No way computer systems are that efficient to process everything in less than 20 seconds. Not to mention how many people actually got them…did they have like 2 tickets to give out!?

God damn this sucked some big balls! Was really hopeful…so disappointed now.

Yeah i didn’t get tickets…and I looked up the exact time went on at exactly 10 and they were sold out. I dont know what to do now

[quote=linkinprime]No way computer systems are that efficient to process everything in less than 20 seconds. Not to mention how many people actually got them…did they have like 2 tickets to give out!?

God damn this sucked some big balls! Was really hopeful…so disappointed now.[/quote]

You’re talking about the same “computer system” that processes pre-sales for the backstreet boys that sell out thousands of tickets in seconds. So yes, I think the system can handle 140 tickets.

wow, what a bummer…i did get to go to house of blues and it was awesome, and i’m going to the huge mega show somewhere off the 405 freeway…oh well, my time has come and gone, but it was fun. thanks

Got my tickets somehow, see you guys there. It’s an awesome venue, the acoustics are really amazing, I saw Thrice play there this past Saturday.

Ditto, still sad when you’ve been waiting all morning to not even have a chance at 9:58am when I refreshed to make sure I was still signed on.

Have fun whoever got tickets!

SUCKS the BIG one is right…now, what to do…cry, be sad, embrace life as the other one says, get on with our shitty day…find some other source of happiness, fun, pleasure, excitement…good luck

Wow. Lucky, haha. It really is an awesome venue, though; saw Mindless Self Indulgence there a while ago. Have fun, man.

[quote=SLi]Got my tickets! So stoked!

If I didn’t get tickets, I was planning to go to the Dodger Game. That sounds cool too![/quote]

Aw, lucky you! :smiley: don’t wanna give me one?
Ah, I’m so bad :smiley:

[quote=Adam]we had 140 tickets.

yea…i had 2 in my cart, clicked submit, then bam! sold out. OOOOOOOH WELL

btw, if anyone has an extra ticket, that would be dope if you would be nice enough to let me take that off your hands. i’ll buy you (a reasonably priced) lunch or dinner!

not sure why people are so confused. ever try to buy major league baseball playoff tickets? 50,000 tickets sell out in SECONDS…

Anyone have an extra ticket available?? I’ll even be willing to buy it…

Somebody just told me that this event is for people 21+ is that true?!