Club Nokia show--June 29

a lil bummed i didnt get any even after it told me to add the number of tickets to cart =( oh well i guess ill go check out mike shinoda throw out the first pitch at the dodger game and stay for some fireworks with music from LP, should be fun either way, ill be seeing them in September. Hopefully u guys that are going and were able to get tickets have a blast!!! #LIVINGTHINGS

YEESSSS!!! I’d MUCH rather PAY AND GET TO GO than have something free and NOT GO. OF COURSE!!! Shit I’d rather BUY a LP ticket to a smaller club than do ANYTHING ELSE!!!, how often are they around playing clubs? I’ll do community service work, office work, raise money, PAY MONEY…YES!!! Of course I would!!!

Bottom line is… anytime we can hook up members, even if it’s a small number of members, we’re going to. No, not everyone will get to do everything. But think of the members in countries/cities where LP never has and never will play.

It’s upsetting to hear some (and definitely not all!) members complain about a FREE benefit we’re offering, and also a benefit that was never even promised. We didn’t have to offer ANY tickets, but I’m sure the members who got tickets are happy we did.

This is life. Sometimes you get stuff. Sometimes you don’t. Sad we go through this every single time we offer a limited number of something.

Again, I know not ALL of you feel this way. I appreciate those of you who appreciate how hard we work to hook you guys up with as many opportunities as possible. Makes the extremely hard work we put in worth it.

If we would have charged, it still would have been 140 tickets, and still would have sold out equally as fast. So not sure why you guys think it would change anything.

If any one has any spares, please let me know! We could talk about an offer for the trade, I would just DIE to see them. I’m not in LA a lot and they’re not going to Florida anytime soon so I have no other chance to see them live this year!!

[quote=Adam]Bottom line is… anytime we can hook up members, even if it’s a small number of members, we’re going to. No, not everyone will get to do everything. But think of the members in countries/cities where LP never has and never will play.

It’s upsetting to hear some (and definitely not all!) members complain about a FREE benefit we’re offering, and also a benefit that was never even promised. We didn’t have to offer ANY tickets, but I’m sure the members who got tickets are happy we did.

This is life. Sometimes you get stuff. Sometimes you don’t. Sad we go through this every single time we offer a limited number of something.

Again, I know not ALL of you feel this way. I appreciate those of you who appreciate how hard we work to hook you guys up with as many opportunities as possible. Makes the extremely hard work we put in worth it.

We’re trying to reserve a bunch of tickets for LPU members for Kimmel. And they will be free. And they will go fast. There’s your warning. Prepare yourself.

Adam: I’m thankful for what you guys do and even offering this. I try not to complain much because, hey, you guys are trying your best and we really are lucky to have you really active folks as running this show. Just a tad bum, but yeah, I mean, I should be thankful I’ve seen them any time before or any time at all, this just would’ve been even more special. Thank you for the chance though.

Its the way the world normally works…save your money for whats most important. If you want something bad enough dont spend your money on other things. Money got us in to this fan club. Money will get you better seats at concerts. Im not saying only rich people should be allowed or bands should go crazy and charge tooo too much for small shoes, but I forgo the things most people spend their money on, nice clothes, etc, and I save it for the things that are most important to me, Linkin Park and dog rescue. So yeah, I would like to be able to choose how much I want to pay for a show, as a show of how important that show is to me, and beat out people who dont save, and who buy all kinds of stuff, and are less into the show. Its basic supply and demand. When there are few tickets available bc its a small venue, price should go up. Its better then paying nothing and not have a chance at all when it goes in less then one second.

[quote=Adam]We’re trying to reserve a bunch of tickets for LPU members for Kimmel. And they will be free. And they will go fast. There’s your warning. Prepare yourself.
[/quote]

OH FK. this guy. guys…THIS. GUY.

Sorry to complain - and thank you for offering all that you do. Please understand we are just sad and dissapointed. You asked the question, so I answered. It perhaps might have changed things only cause those without $$ wouldn’t have been able to try buying them. I have no $$ either - I used my rent $$ to purchase Honda Civic tickets and HOB tickets. In no way am I saying that anything LP or you or your organization has / is / ever will do is wrong, bad, etc…i’m just dissapointed and sad is all. HOB show was a DREAM come true! I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the band too much, i’m sorry. You guys are SO AWESOME to offer all these fabulous things and play so many shows and make these great albums and videos…sorry if i was offensive in any way. Have a nice day everyone.

Too bad I’m arriving from Germany in LA on the 29th. Would have been awesome to go to that show, but well…
To these who got one: Have fun!

I’m for a LPU show in July (in LA)! :smiley:

[quote=Adam]We’re trying to reserve a bunch of tickets for LPU members for Kimmel. And they will be free. And they will go fast. There’s your warning. Prepare yourself.

Yep, pretty much all I have to say.

[/quote]

so…like…when though? when will these tickets be going up?

We’ll know when he knows and it all gets sorted out. Read as: Keep your eyes peeled and your refresh buttons ready.
I’m just curious WHEN the Kimmel show actually is…?

We’ll know when he knows and it all gets sorted out. Read as: Keep your eyes peeled and your refresh buttons ready.
I’m just curious WHEN the Kimmel show actually is…?[/quote]

i know, i’m just being annoying. the show is on the 27th

[quote=Dleodonuts][quote=Adam]We’re trying to reserve a bunch of tickets for LPU members for Kimmel. And they will be free. And they will go fast. There’s your warning. Prepare yourself.

[quote=Adam][quote=Dleodonuts][quote=Adam]We’re trying to reserve a bunch of tickets for LPU members for Kimmel. And they will be free. And they will go fast. There’s your warning. Prepare yourself.
[/quote]

ok, just make sure it’s not in the next three days because i have work. monday would be the best day to do this. thanks. this is a joke, of course…but me having work the next three days is not. so, really. do it monday.

[/quote]

Wow, how awesome, thanks!