CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

I don’t use it on my nose. I use it to clean dust off my screen.

No.

It’s not the tissue you lot :laughing:

And then you keep it. lol.

Is it the cup of coins the odd one out?

1 Like

I just fold it to use the clean side. Why waste the tissue?

Nope.

the topgear thing on left side is normally not on the “right side” sth called upside down I think
like this [sm music]

It’s a notebook from ages ago. I’ve filled almost all of it with spam I only keep it because I wrote down around 300 things wrong with Frozen in it. But no, it’s not the notebook.

puhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you´re a real hard nut-cracker…lol :expressionless: I will look again but gimmeaclue…
now I know: the dog-cracker beneath ya swizz-knife… don´t say NO @the_termin8r1

What’s a dog cracker? I hope it’s a brutal dog killing machine.

hahaha you won, me laughing
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2227968/laughing-too-hard-o.gif
but still alive, no idea what´s the odd one is, give a clue…@the_termin8r1

I think she means the mouse pad (seems like one at least).

Oh no, that’s not it. I have the mouse pad there because my change pot keeps getting moist at the base for some reason and the piece of paper wasn’t enough to stop it.

yeah, but ON the mousepad, there is sth looking like a dogs-bone in lil…dog-cracker lol :joy:

Do you mean the thing right next to the top right of the knife next to the black patch?

THINK SO…<gcj,cliiflozc>

Lol, that’s just my desk. I cut a hole in the mat. :stuck_out_tongue:

@the_termin8r1, I’ve been looking and looking, and suddenly I saw this lying around:

Is the casio calculator the odd one out?

No it’s not the Casio, but for those that are struggling (@The_early_walker) your clue is @samuel_the_leader 's edited pic. It’s within there (that makes it too easy).

the microphone…lol for sure :persevere:

What microphone? I think you’re seeing things :laughing:

sure I do…lol you didn´t knew before, lol, but at the left side bottom of @samuel_the_leader s pic, there is a microphone, mb from ya weee…lol hi at least :grinning: