CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Do you mean the thing below the casio and to the left of my college ID?

dunnow, but new try, your handy lies under the snikers bar, it has to be above?

I honestly cannot tell which is the odd thing. What have you done @the_termin8r1? :stuck_out_tongue:

I warned you guysā€¦

You might as well list everything that you see :stuck_out_tongue:

@evooba heĀ“s just too hard for us to knackā€¦this nutā€¦lol but :joy:

I see a pc/ps game under the top gear thing? Lots if cables, screwdriver bitsā€¦

Theyā€™re dvds that my dad recommended and no itā€™s not them.

No and no

Remember you guys, ask yourself why something might be odd.

oh jeah :relaxed:I get it: He will show us, that this game is ODDā€¦as he predicted, to stay the one rightā€¦lol, that maybe?

I donā€™t understand

a picture, a red round thing at left corner box for stuff, screwdrivercase the thing [microphone] under calculator,

There isnā€™t a picture

Not the sharpener, no

I assume you mean the black box thing with the orange face, thatā€™s a battery charger for my RC car and no.

Nope

Do you mean the circled thing?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Thatā€™s not a mic lol :joy: Itā€™s an epty deodorant bottle. And youā€™re CORRECT! Itā€™s the odd thing because itā€™s the only thing I donā€™t use in the whole pic.

Took you guys long enough :laughing:

OMG doubble hit, here and at the Victimized thread, lol, so I have to take a photo, but my mobile isnĀ“t that smart today as it used to be stmā€¦but I try my best, and you @the_termin8r1 should use ur microphone, lol hahaha huhuha, laughing my +++ off :heart_eyes::joy::grin::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::sunglasses:

The book or the 4th cd from the left?

That thing with the cable coming out of it or the white circle with the silver centre (Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a bolt on the cupboard).

I donĀ“t want this but yes ā€œsuperbrainā€ @the_termin8r1 has made the goal, itĀ“s a magnet from the fridge, so itĀ“s ur turn AGAIN :scream:

That drawing right beside the TV: itā€™s the only one not framed.