CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

I think, that the red or black cable is odd. One is to power and another just for the view.

Uhm… is it the white wire thingy?

holy crap, they threw the gameboy away? I never understand how parents can throw stuff like that away.

This I understand even less:

Well, I think they were just pissed. I mean, I was in elementary school at the time. Looking back now, it’s stupid to say they thought I didn’t “study”. Study what? They even say what they did was insane and completely uncalled for. I think they just thought it was bad I was spending my free time playing it and doing nothing else. They couldn’t throw the PC away so they went for the Game Boy :stuck_out_tongue:

I understand that part. I guess as a gamer myself I would just prefer to give the gameboy to some other kid or sell it or something. But I understand though :slight_smile:

Oops, for got to mention that the big leads don’t count. the red one is to positive, the black is to negative and the other black is to negative but for the volt meter and not the powersupply.

No

If my dad reacted like that I’d chainsaw his beloved and pricey camera to bits, then I’d proceed to to chainsaw his head off.

I don’t think I would actually chainsaw my dad’s head. But I would definitely chainsaw his priced possessions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I’d make him pay for the console and then I’ll make him pay for 10 years’ worth of gameplay and progress if he damaged the HDD.

Is it the switch?

No

Is it the two yellow wires all the way in the left?

No. Also I should mention that this is my project for college so I wouldn’t put anything extra in there.

Is it in the Windows taskbar?

That’s not part of it. I can only post print screens and direct links.

The numbers, the zero thing

Or the white one right over my pink ring :smile:

No

Not the white. But what is the pink indicating? Everything within the pink is not it.

Maybe the numbers as the only glowing parts?

Maybe it’s the the numbers because there isn’t a real power source… Maybe rob robot should stop sucking the fun out of a game with evil switchboard riddles with wires -.-

It’s not called a switchboard…I forgot what those are called.