CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

No idea, it was a mildy educated guess. Is it a different brand or something?

That’s why I couldn’t pin it to anything. It didn’t look like a real car.

Here’s an easy one:

thermometer :confused:

1 Like

Gosh dang it!!! And I kept staring at that stupid green car thinking it had to be a really crappy super villain car djskcjskfksmvmdksjd

the plastic-bag pinched as your trash bag in the drawer or the clock

Is that piece of paper some kind of instructions? And what’s that leather-y case in front of the thermometer next to the watch?

Nope

Oops, didn’t notice that I’d caught the bag. Nope, not my watch either.

Yep, they’re Lego stickers from the car I still need to find a proper place to store them.

It’s the case for my earbuds. It’s not leather, it some kind of synthetic fiber.

@EvoOba you’re next

Trying to find something, will post when I do.

EDIT:

Darth Vader?

the odd akku-batteries?

The portable speaker?

1 Like

the walkman?

No, no and no. :stuck_out_tongue:

The grey Pokemon cartridge. It seems to be bigger than the other two.

Yes, it’s the Silver and it’s for a Color not an Advance.

I think, it’s thise Seagate HDDs. The only especially for storage devices here.

I’m a gamer but I’ve no clue what you’re on about :sweat_smile:

Game Boy Color game (the Silver Pokemon). The others are for the Advance Game Boy (the one in the photo).

faceplam now it’s all coming to me. I never had one. Didn’t want one either. My first console was an original psp (which I still have, it’s in my last pic - I’m still playing on it) and I didn’t even want it.

Oh darn that was going to be my second guess, I was wondering what the big old gameboy classic/color cartridge was doing there…

Gotta love them old school gameboys :smiley:

I used to have a Gameboy Color myself and remember using the cartridges on an Advance Game Boy though. Not all were compatible, but some were.

Color talk hurts. I had a Pokemon one and my parents threw it away to punish me for not “studying”. My Pokemon obsession died with it. They got me the Advance like a year later cause they felt sorry but I never played on it as much. It wasn’t the same.