CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Here it is. Sorry for the noise. Not much light here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg I thought kinda that good luck Rob, me going with colours at first the red one upper right corner cause it´sred :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope! Not that Supra. There’s a thing that is in common for all the cars. And another thing - this one is the point for only one of them. :smile:

Is it the DB5 in the BTTF set?

No. It’s not it. :slight_smile:

The A-Team van? Or the Batmobile with the wheelbase that doesn’t fit in the grooves.

hi fiveI predicted in my mind kinda this lol have fun guys @Jabin_Quaken @the_termin8r1 lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

No. Didn’t guess this time too, but I see your determination to get it really quickly. :smile:

The cars that look like from back to the future?

No. Those Deloreans are well ok here. :slight_smile:

So these cars all have to do with movies, but there is one car that wasn’t in one?

Right. Very close to the truth. Movies or TV-shows (like A-Team). But which one is odd and why?

Well going from right ot left you have F&F, then you have BTTF and JB, then it’s Batman then it’s the A-Team.

Is it the Camaro in the Batman box?

1 Like

Nope. The Camaro is K.I.T.T. from the Knight Rider. I did not divide (though tried) them into “movie boxes”, because I don’t have the even number of three for each.

lol thats excellent, lol @the_termin8r1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In that case I’ll go for the lime green one at the bottom of the far left.

1 Like

Yes, that is the right choice. Why? How do you think?

YES ROBERT LET US ALL KNOW::::share

Is it because it is the only car they did not try to remake in real life?

[aside from this sorry attempt:]

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2013-LeMons-Legends-The-Homer-626x426.jpg

Yeap! Like that!

Supra, Charger and Corvette were in the Fast and Furious movies.

Deloreans are from the different parts of Back to the Future.

AM is from 007 movies

Batmobiles are obvious.

The Camaro is from the Knight Rider.

The A-Team panel van is also clear.

Tucker Torpedo is from the second part of the Sin City.

Those are real cars or the prototypes, based on the real ones.

Only the Homer wasn’t real or casting in the real movie or show. Only Simpsons - that’s cartoon.

@the_termin8r1 it’s your turn :smile: