CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Nope. That’s an electrical screwdriver. It has a light on it that flashes if a circuit is complete. I wanted to check whether there was more than one break in the wire leading to the transducer.

There are so many things, too difficult to guess… :frowning:

I think Rob has to mark all things, we asked for with a red cross! @the_termin8r1

1 Like

Yeap. I know what it is. It was just a blind shot. :slight_smile:

Give us a hint.

It’s sinister - That’s your clue

This is everything that has been guessed so far. The only thing I didn’t mark on was the wire coating that’s everywhere.

How about that wite spool? It seems like it’s there for no purpose.

Do you mean the one beneath the ear cup components?

Yes. There was a mistake. I wanted to write “wire spool”.

Oh lol. That’s not wire. It’s solder for the soldering iron (it’s too soft and breakable to be used as wire, though it’s still a conductor) . I was using that too.

Oh! Didn’t see any like this. We usually got that soldering stuff in big pieces.

And where’s the arch? Maybe, it’s odd that it’s missing?

So far ones on spools are the only ones I’ve seen and/or used.

For the headphones (i.e. the headband)?

Yeap. That.

I´m out, I´m so lost,in translation even as technically, this is like splissing-hairs, like “constructers mood” on, don´t get me wrong I sure feel you enjoy iz guys,:grin: but in this one, I give up…lol [hope ya dont get it @Jabin_Quaken, cause the difficulties of yoursare even the same, lol :relaxed: enjoy :smile:]

@The_early_walker ahahah. Yeap. Vocabulary is always the weakest point.

That was on my bed (just behind me). But the odd thing has to be in the pic, those are the rules.

1 Like

There’s almost mo stuff left. Maybe those tiny screwdrivers?

how many days are we guessing? started Sunday, the riddle, wow, 3.day…how long was your last one setted before we got it and Good Morning btw. @Jabin_Quaken?!

Hey @The_early_walker ! How are you?
I do not remember but the game goes otherway. I gave direct hints there. If I didn’t, it might be a little longer.

This one is strange. We called almost everything on the table.

hey, I´m fine, how is it going in your mind? I really feel lost in this riddle, I gonna have to switch back to the pic, mb a light comes today and showsus the odd one…good luck for us, I´m back in the game, trying again, thats me…lol :blush:
@the_termin8r1

1. the missing screwdriver in the case rightsides is to pull in there from the left side, where it is lying alone [the screwdriver
  2. the black tape is normally white?
  3. the scissors aren´t originally yours, but from ya mum
  4. to fix the opend earphone theres sth missing
  5. there are two diverse inlays for the open earphone , one of them is odd
    so whats up?:stuck_out_tongue: