CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

[so lap top are actually two words? @Jabin_Quaken?]
@the_termin8r1 now listen cause myengl is very very bad, there s a connector[?] on the right andon the left they are diverse

I was playing music through it through the one working headphone so that I can check the connection in the broken one. And no itā€™s not it.

@The_early_walker do you mean these?

What the hell is that in the middle, btw.?

The crappy battery powered soldering iron.

No, only one.

1 Like

yes mr. @the_termin8r1 this! But itĀ“s wrong again, I seeā€¦:eyes:

You got that right :stuck_out_tongue: (I mean the part about being wrong).

lol I become aware of ya, yes, so a very difficult easy one, the_termin8r1 Ā“s style [btw, whatĀ“s ya purpose for F1tonight? Ferrari or Mercedes?

I donā€™t watch F1. TBH I donā€™t watch any sport. I find it too boring.

I have to due to family-traditions-respect, but I use this two hours mostly for ā€œsiestaā€ lol cya later, aligaā€¦ no, that toooo old school, Buddie!

I looked. The dictionary said, itā€™s written like two words. In my language itā€™s ā€œŠ½Š¾ŃƒŃ‚Š±ŃƒŠŗā€. Now I checked the Google Translator and it said itā€™s a single word. Iā€™ll write it so.

Maybe the second pair of the head-phones is odd? Why fix the old ones when you got new?

Vettel is out and the race hadnā€™t even started. Talk about bad luck.

Nope. The beige ones (Sennheiser HD 598) are my good ones that I only use for music with my amplifier. I was repairing my 202s because I used them for gaming and Iā€™d formed an emotional attachment to them. They we tough headphones. Now Iā€™m using HD 449 headphones for gaming.

Isnā€™t it a stamp in the glass back there? If so, then itā€™s odd.

Or the greenish-yellow text liner, which stucks out from the group of the blacks.

There are no stamps. Do you mean the rectangular white thing (itā€™s a bit of paper) in the pen pot?

And no, itā€™s not the highlighter.

all the rubbish [isolation] from the cables?

The cartoon ruler looks a bit odd in near all those stuff.

Or it can be the plug, thatā€™s in the open box. It doesnā€™t look like a regular 3,5 jack.

Nope, not the coating

Not the ruler. My sister gave it to me because I donā€™t have one

Not the jack either. itā€™s a 0.25 inch to 3.5 mm adapter (I keep my other ones in there too). I had it out because I had my 202s plugged into my amplifier which my laptop was connected to.

Then it is obviously the yellow screwdriver.