CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Right, you mentioned daylight saving time the other day…

More the Way of Having a NEWBORN experience comming Witches/ghosts out of yourself. At 24 h todays ritual

Your Easter is about witches and ghosts?

That’s Halloween lol

I guess we all have our own Easter traditions :stuck_out_tongue: [or not]

1 Like

agree with @Gatsie

Isn’t Easter about the resurrection of Jesus/Christ/God/whatever you call it for everyone? Traditions beyond that definitely vary from place to place but I always thought the main thing was the resurrection.

this is our ritiual, fire as sign of the newborn…lol

And a new pic for searching the ODD ONE OUT

The brown banana lol

too easy for ya, dude? you´re right! You :grin:r turn, lol :joy:

Alright a very easy one:

(Uploading forever again… :frowning: )

[ot what do you think, why does it seem to feel, we are alone here at the forums, everybody knocked out due to time-robbery? lol @everybody :heart:

Why does time fly so fast? Next year is 10 years since Minutes To Midnight was released. 2006 almost felt like yesterday.

Anyway this is the odd one out thread, guess the odd one out for the tap:

The soap dispenser?

Correct, you go next.

I can’t think of anything good ATM so here’s an easy one:

Easy for you to say :anguished:

so hi @the_termin8r1 how are you machineman? I go with colours, so the redwhatever it is thing at your very nice big modell (lol :stuck_out_tongue:)

Yeah, it was the red tile, it clearly didn’t belong there (neither does the blue one). I used them because I had mixed the pieces with my other Lego (after I trod on it and got angry) and when I went to build it again I couldn’t find the ones in the right colour.

@samuel_the_leader how did you not spot that?

so me again guys, hope I find a good idea, let me seee…lol :persevere: only the 4 bottles