CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Whatever, I didn’t want to go again cuz I don’t have anymore pictures to show atm.

The fire lighter fluid.

take sm, lift up ya l+++ b+++ @samuel_the_leader or look at the net, a lot of pics av for free

Which one is that?

The black one next to the coke. Or at least it appears to be fire starter fluid. When I said fire lighter fluid I meant the stuff you spray on a BBQ to get it going. Not the stuff you find in a lighter. Though it might be the same stuff.

maybe you can use it twice/doubble…and yes, the winner is Robert, @the_termin8r1 lol
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11253660_480652198757797_267391839_n.jpg

I’ll post a pic when I can come up with something.

ok dude :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:we´re waiting …

Yes, Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday :slight_smile: But I guess everyone has their own way of celebrating. In my Indonesian church it means lots of music and lots of food.

I know, I was just wondering cause I’ve never heard anyone celebrating ghosts and witches on Easter. I always associated that with Halloween.

Yeah, the church part I believe is for everyone, the service is just different based on your religion. Food is the only part I’m looking forward to. LOL

I couldn’t think of a pic to post so here’s an easy print screen instead

The Windows start menu is pressed so there is this drop up (opposite of dropdown (?) )

That’s not the odd thing but it is within the start menu.

The Amazon Music folder?

Yeah

This one should be easy. Can’t think of something else right now.

I’ve been looking at this pic for the longest time, still can’t tell what’s wrong with it.

Something extra is in there, it’s like the others but doesn’t belong.

What’s that lil white thing dangling on the headstock of the guitar? It looks odd… Other than that I have no idea what could be wrong with this picture :confused:

I guess, it’s the black screw to the right side. It’s of another color and I think, it wasn’t there from the start.