CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

It’s @samuel_the_leader if I recall correctly.

and did he post sth???
totalrecallbtw @the_termin8r lol :joy::grin::sweat_smile::relaxed::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

No

Eh?

Bubbles. I think @samuel_the_leader lost his way while exploring the women perfume section.
@The_early_walker, how about you take his place? Give us a nice odd picture :stuck_out_tongue:

ok copy/paste easy one…lol at fist look, BUT

The one with the brown hair?

HOW DID YA GET IT SO FAST MACHINE MAN lol :joy:
ya_turn_buddie

loooooooooooooooool

1 Like

lol @gatsie [ now I have a new one for the victimize threat…lol :yum:]

LOL, I haven’t been in that thread for a while. Haven’t been to a lot of threads for a while haha.

1 Like

@The_early_walker you really were here all night long?

Too dark for anything…

Night vision needed:

me in vacaton, lol can do whatever I like, even surfing on the internet…lol you @samuel_the_leader? what are you doing

edit, so at least Rob is on setting, isn´t he @the_termin8r1,
seems me late yes ev got off topic felt a lil too free here insides, SORRY FOR THAT going OFF TOPIC; even in vacation there are same rules in communication as normally, so my real exc to ya #forumguys [ever thought, the word guy is fitting for male and female, now got it´s just male?]

OK so what is the odd one out?

(Yes @The_early_walker, there is trouble with the car.)

no fuel?lightmachines? batterie?
or just forget to turn-the-key? lol :thumbsup:

But the key was turned lol. So which one?

lightmachine? :rolling_eyes:

Yup, engine won’t start :cry: That’s why I hadn’t been and won’t be meeting you.

no prob, if engine needs doc, than engine needs doc, but honestly: If you would have a car to move in motion, and if all would be possible, you would have decide to jump over at least? :thumbsup:

So what is your odd one out?

can´t upload anyore, spaRE AND caps button gonnadieat least, Jesus in grave day today thelight grrowth up at midnight hour whoswith me all over lpu?