CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

300th post lol and the One in the round bottle is the odd One lol hi @gatsie

hi @The_early_walker! haha no @samuel_the_leader guessed it right away. guess he knows his female products pretty well :stuck_out_tongue:

No @Gatsie, the only female product I definitely know (the lipstick) happened to be the odd one out. :blush:

Really think so? I guess/ think Thats a Field he isnā€™t really Good at lol @samuel_the_leader :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Come to think about it, the rest of the bottles are nail polish, some with some sort of glitter in it. :laughing:

The only female product I know is perfume. How? Because I accidentally wore some. My dad had given me some of those tester viles that they give for free in shops and at some point he must have finished it and my mum must have refilled it with her perfume and my dad gave it to me without knowing. I ended up putting it on and going to college with it :joy: Good thing nobody noticed.

mb they smelled the diff , maybe not but: smelling [likable one] to me is very imp, to you @the_termin8r1?

He even noticed the glitter. Well dude, you got eye for this it shows :stuck_out_tongue:

He knows the products. But other than thatā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

@the_termin8r1, according to askmen.com it is actually a good idea for a guy to wear womenā€™s perfume, to impress the ladies with. Are you sure you put on your momā€™s perfume by accident, or ā€¦? :stuck_out_tongue:

Smell isnā€™t important to me. As long as I donā€™t stink Iā€™m happy. I have a bottle of cologne but I donā€™t use it.

Yes Iā€™m sure. Iā€™m in a class of all guys and the vile was from menā€™s cologne.

1 Like

hey @Gatsie feel yaback sooo lol, wanna post that there was no poopie available for me in spain till, now, itĀ“s everything soo crazy, waiting @samuel_the_leader to knock at my door, IĀ“m in :heartbeat:

hahaha maybe he is out to get himself some Thiery Mugler perfume, before knocking on the door. If you smell it he cannot be far! :stuck_out_tongue:

So anywaysā€¦ @samuel_the_leader you guessed it so it is your turn I believe?

lol :gift_heart: at ya my first inviter @GATSIE [that may could be anewbadge = mymentorbadge, I learned so much on ya side here insides, becomming sentimenal here, letĀ“s jump over to taverns hreat, IĀ“pay a rounAd ā€¦foryaallguys, but no smelle of perfume @samuel_the_leader [=<

1 Like

This. Cologne is annoying, it bothers me to no extent. Mostly because people tend to wear way to much and end up smelling like crap.

but we agree @evooba @the_termin8r, that these guys using too much of these stuffs[abusing it at least are doing it cause of no abiity to smell theirselfflavour.]ā€¦to smell fresh, clean, normal at least [ outtakes are skunksā€¦] isasoldiersdutylolorno? :joy::kissing:

Itā€™s not just guys. Girls do it too. I was waiting in front of a classroom today when a girl walked past me who smelled like a bloody department store.

smells likeā€¦payable at leastā€¦to be pleasantā€¦
What was ya day like rob @the_termin8r1 ?

Frustrating. I had to go to another student parliament meeting. Then when I got home my phone refused to connect to my wifi or 3g (despite it being fine this morning). Then my ps3ā€™s display got darker for no reason (Iā€™m gonna try a fix I found tomorrow), now my phone will hook up to the 3g but not the wifi. So I disconnected it and hit the ā€˜forgetā€™ button only for it to ask for the password that I donā€™t know when I tried to get back on. And I canā€™t be bothered to go downstairs to look for it right now.

[quote=ā€œthe_termin8r1, post:317, topic:13131, full:trueā€]
Frustrating. I had to go to another student parliament meeting. :quote]
cool youĀ“re next generations so called ā€œeliteā€

(Iā€™m gonna try a fix I found tomorrow),

so youĀ“re back to the future, part 2016?! @the_termin8r1

I donā€™t understand your question.

no Q actually just mb what pic we are reffering the odd one out lol :joy::sunglasses: