CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Cause @the_termin8r1 can’t upload photos directly, he has to print screen them first. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup, for some strange reason :stuck_out_tongue:

me didn´t even know how to make a screenshot, whether on handy or computer
so back to the odd one:
the washing table itself?

If it is Samsung, press and hold power+home buttons. On the pc it is a special button on the keyboard.

@samuel_the_leader so maybe this time it is the screenshot itself? I can’t find anything odd on the pic.

Maybe it’s the red on the hot nob? Blue doesn’t seem to exist on the other one?

I’m sure @The_early_walker’s is the iPhone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same thing. Lock + home buttons.

Same with iPad.

ok thanx but me comp.idiot really must ask another one even more lol for ya´ll :zipper_mouth::joy::grin: were are these buttons like lock + home??? REALLY no idea…not grown up like ya´ll with all that tech/comp stuff…I have a i phone 4 nearly rotten, but wanna buy the same modell new btw[ Thanx for ya support…whole lpu…forumguys #wearelpuforumguys :heartpulse:

Next to the F12 button on your computer’s keyboard, there’s one that says “Print Scrn” on it. If you press that it takes a screen shot and it appears wherever you paste it.

On your phone, the home button is the only button there is (under the screen) and the lock button is the one up top opposite of the earphones jack. If you press those two, it takes a screen shot and you can see it in your camera roll.

Lol, not the PC tool bar isn’t part of it. It’s there because I can’t upload pics, only print screens of the pic I’ve taken in my gallery lol.

No we don’t do that. Besides according to @The_early_walker 's rules it has to be a physical entity

Correct…in a way. The red and blue are still there (I couldn’t catch them both) it’s just that the idiot fitting the tap switched them around so blue is hot and red is cold.

You might need to press ‘Fn’ as well on some computers if the ‘prt sc’ is in a dim colour

Your turn @EvoOba

Why does this happen everywhere? It can’t be that hard…

Hmmm… will post when I get home.

EDIT:

Maybe pointing out the stuffed animal is too obvious?

It’s a pillow, and that’s not the odd thing.

Oh ok… Then maybe it is the white shirt?

Yeap! That’s the one!

It is? Oh haha. Ok hold on I’ll go look for something to share…

Hmmm… Let me think. Female products are hard for a guy to guess.

The lipstick? (The one that is completely black)

1 Like

Yeah I guess this was too obvious. Well done.