CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Then it’s the earphones or glasses.

Why Do you think so? @the_termin8r1

Because neither are green.

The earphones is cuz you’re alone at the beach, you can blast your music all.you want.

The Glases the Phons I didn’t reallized your turn Robert BTW what are you used To be called by mates?

Isn’t @The_early_walker there with her family?

Yes lol all together and Good lol :eyes::sun_with_face::ocean::star::full_moon_with_face::volcano:

I don’t care what people call me. In high school everyone called me the terminator, right now it’s either Robert or Rob. I don’t care what you call me TBH

Now…ummmm

Another nickname I had in high school was ‘hitman’ because my uniform was always perfect (they gave you strikes for a messy uniform - 3 land you a 1 hour Fri detention at lunch) and I had a no BS don’t fack with attitude for the most part.

I have no arm strength

I have never once set foot in a gym

Well, the music is shared with her family (no shameful music cuz she is a mother), how’d you think she drove to Barcelona, certainly not with earphones lol.

hey guys SHE [in this case me] I´m here also, let me speak for myself
momentary sit: husbands sleeping, due to too much enjoyment…lol, me not so fast as him, sit here, right now already to start sm music on yt and have fun with the #wearelpu feeling lol, looking to the ocean right infront…
so as @the_termin8r1 won, he has to make a terminitione one, go on Rob…lol next choosing pic pl…lol

For a moment, I thought her daughter was answering (for some reason) lol.

The reflection on the faucet?

I didn’t notice that. Nope it’s not it and I’m glad I didn’t catch myself in it (even though you lot know what I actually look like).

the soap is empty, lol :joy::grin::joy::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
why is everybody so dunnowawordforthat with showing his face?

No, I don’t pull tricks like that. It was actually replaced a couple of days ago.

I’m not a fan of showing my face online. Hence why you’ve only seen me in a helmet.

Ohhh so sorry Sir Robert, that I thought bad ab you lol mb actually that there is a soap at least? getting cold here, must close the door…

Maybe it’s that Paint tool down there? It’s the only thing, where you can draw.

What paint tool?

I just started wondering, why is it a screenshot, not just a photograph?