CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Sorry that you waited so long. Need a little more time to find something :confused:

Wow uploaded from my phone …

It´s an esy one I think :wink:

The orange one in the middle? (DDR Backbuch)

It was too easy right? So you are next.

sooo let´s spy …:spy:[ where is @samuel_the_leader:thinking:]

Alright, this is the most wasteful >Odd One Out< ever (bought especially for and only for this purpose), I need @Susannchen to pay me like 5€ lol

WATTANICEBEDSHEED lol only on the one left under corner you see backside?

It’s the same one you’ve been seeing for quite some time.

Wait you could see my backside in the picture?

sure lol, everywhere, whatch spy mod on…huu [and it was a secret that I know ya bedsheed :joy::sunglasses: ] lol, this adapter under left corner

It’d say the one with the blue line as well.

(Your duvet is 98% the same as mine :stuck_out_tongue: )

No, not the USB one.
Hint:

Wait, what does yours look like again?

I’ll show you when I get home later today.

EDIT: (sorry for the bad lighting)

Maybe it’s the upper right one? Looks like adapters, used in CIS. Not sure, if those are used in many European countries.

Wait, for what? ^^

Is it the under one in the middle?

Do you mean CSI? CIS is a Star Wars thing.

I’m going to guess top right as well, but because it’s the only one with the prongs pointed down.

Is it the grounded plug that’s the odd one out? Maybe my eyes are going bad but I only see one grounded plug…

Strictly speaking they should all be earthed. The ones with three prongs have earth, but for some reason the two prongs don’t (they don’t even have a slot for an earth that might come from the socket itself).

Yeah but there is one in there that looks different. It’s the middle one, with the copper prongs [aside from the others having just 2 prongs]. It looks like what we in my country use those for like, stoves. They have a special plug in the wall too.

Oh that’s the British one :stuck_out_tongue:

http://f.tqn.com/y/gouk/1/S/Q/1/-/-/wall.jpg

I meant Commonwealth of independent States, but now that I noticed that copper prongs, I see, that @Gatsie might be right. That one is different from the others.