[insert totally nifty topic here]

Happy to have a twin brother! :smile:

1 Like

I’m the younger one, so I’m gonna bother you all the day jajaja I’m kidding :wink:

1 Like

:flushed: no problem!there are many people here to entertein you… :joy: @NickGr is one of them…so doesn’t confuse us again… :wink: :rofl: or I have to call the bunnies? :joy: :rabbit2:

1 Like

Agreed here… Though we aint useless. It has happened with me… Lol :sweat_smile:

Lol… But it was always distinguishable for me :wink:

I dont need to put us together… We are…forever Thats a kinda axiom or a law you can say … The LP family is not meant to break. :grin: hehehehe…

Yeah he is kind… In my opinion…

Thank you soo much. Actually I have these sunsets almost daily. I did not have a good cam to capture. I got a nice phone now… :smile:

Yeah! Very true :smile:

Oh nooo. I noticed it now!! :open_mouth: … You both have a lot similar… Brothers? :sweat_smile:

Lol just typed this… Did not see this comment before…

Wanna have some punches or darts? …lol

Finally summarised the whole thing… :grin:
Y’all are nice people… I am happy to join forums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

2 Likes

Our plugs are better than most of the world including the old european ones because one of the pins is earth. The new euro ones have earth too but it either comes out of the socket or it’s a small contact on the side of the plug that matches up with the socket.

2 Likes

We generally do not have any problem with electric plugs…

I’ve got the email

Bez tytułu

1 Like

Oh wow that looks so different.

1 Like

Aww shame. I was actually excited about that cause I threw away my old pick box to replace it with this one.

2 Likes

Sorry @theearlywalker it didn’t appear:
https://forums.lpunderground.com/uploads/short-url/gKMLp3TWLv7Im5jGK44Ve4TE8Db.jpg

I thought you’ve seen what the adapters look like?

2 Likes

How many different types you have!?! :open_mouth: Does it mean you travel all around the world? :world_map: :airplane:

I own a bunch of U.K. apadters lol
(My old iPhone is from U.K., and all JBL stuff has these adapters in-box)

2 Likes

I can’t find them anymore. Most of them were from my father’s when he used to travel.

2 Likes

Understood!thanks to explain it to me… :relaxed: never see none of them… :sweat_smile:

I have this one… Though never went out of my country … Lol
It has different places written on it… If you see closely

Oh noo… Sry uploaded upside down!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel … nice profile… i really liked it!

Thanks. Put it together really quick in Paint lol. Not a great program for designing logos. I took that photo myself in Faliraki (a town in Rhodes).

2 Likes

Better than when I designed my logo for my old gaming team/clan site. I used Word. :joy:

1 Like