Checking in with everyone

Come on, don’t be like that… What about dolphins, what about elephants, what about all those examples of animals that are growing up babies from other species… Open your eyes a bit…

Keep dreaming

I didn’t say that, did I? Every specie has to survive… But only humans consume more than they need to survive, only humans kill other species and theirselves for sports or money, only humans destroy, needlessly, enormous parts of nature for “economy”… Want more examples…
It utterly disgusts me.

1 Like

And yet those ideas are still very much alive in a lot of people’s minds… Now even more than ever… And this is the species you’d want to save?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Good luck. They’ll dissapoint you anyway…

I’m done with most of them…

2 Likes

Could be.
Still my choice.
Sigh. I know how stupid it sounds in this times.
I believe in love, in tolerance, in listening to different opinions.
Nothing, really nothing, in my opinion is justifying propaganda and hate.
It’s just me and my view.

3 Likes

Exactly, and it should be… I’m not trying to enforce my opinion onto you… I just said how I see things…
Everyone is free to have his own opinion.
It’s only that I’ve found that if you have an opinion like mine, that rule suddenly doesn’t apply anymore…

2 Likes

Is it? I come across a lot of people that share your thoughts.
Especially the hate for other humans and the blaming and the believe nature would do better without us.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging you for your thoughts.
I just see things different.

Even so I was always an outcast, never fitting anywhere and disliked and hated by others for my being different.
So I still love people, no matter what.
Naive and stupid :joy:

1 Like

But I don’t hate people…
I hate what they do…
I do recognize the good people have in them also…
But unfortunately, as I see it, the bad always take the upper hand…

Anyway, I’m of to sleep now… Got to be back up in two hrs so I need my beauty sleep :grin:
Fun to be talking to you again after all this time, even if it was a bit of a heavy subject… :heart:

3 Likes

Sleep tight, my dear, don’t let the bedbugs bite! :hugs: :joy:

2 Likes

You guys discussed so load that you woke me up at 4.30. I even wanted to join you but fortunately I fell asleep again before I managed to say:

There are no categories like peace/war or good/evil in the nature. Animals are not at war when they kill.

Also I think that the Earth would do great without humans. For sure better than now.

1 Like

Wasps who put there eggs into spides, so their young ones eat their hoste alive, the vital organs last,
Wolves that eat her prey alive,
Dolphins that captures a female and rape her for days,
Lions that take over a female clan, kill all the young ones, so the next litter is thers,
Producing it self as long as there is food, till everything is used up, or something better equipped comes along, or illness strikes…
All this isn’t cruel just for one reason, they have no conscience for it.
As I said before, there is no natural balance in a harmonious way.
If human race would be distinguished, some other species would clame the place on top.
That’s Darwin’s theory, evolution. And all science and earth history backs this up.
Yeah, and I sure see, that we are on our best way to distinguish us, taking a lot of species with us down the drain.
But I will not stop believing, that we can turn this wheel around!
We are the only species that has the ability of defining good and bad, set a morale compass, feel compassion for others without having our own advantage with it.
I believe in love, tolerance, compassion, science.
Yeah, extremely rare trades now adays.

1 Like

That’s what I mean. But there are humans who do the same and more although they have

2 Likes

The truth is people are just dumb.

Screenshot_20200417-150728~2

3 Likes

I think this is a normal way most people are feeling right now and I don’t believe it’s anything to do with restrictions of the lockdown… but more about feeling hopeless and scared. It’s clear now that anybody can be affected by the virus and that we could even potentially give it to someone who may die… and that’s the worst part of this reality. In truth, we can’t avoid it as we still have to go out (even if only once) and the truth is there is unlikely to be a cure anytime this year. Therefore, this anxiety and fear is a normal human reaction. If we were being attacked by killer birds we’d all feel the same way because this isn’t our normal way of life. Sure, the birds will all die off eventually because the human race still has the rest of the earth to destroy…, but until then emotionally we want to save everyone and we want this all to be over. It will someday. We’re all in this together so keep talking and sharing your story. I’ll tag you in the other thread too (although I know from experience being new here does make it hard to fit in at the start but everyone here is brilliant!) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@zanybelle, I’m supposed to be getting married on October 17th. :crossed_fingers:

@Fravaco I think we’re all entitled to be grumpy arseholes sometimes. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

You told me, that you can’t please everyone, so don’t. And we are happy that you rejoined us. Even it’s for a while. :wink:

2 Likes

Lockdowns can be tough. Being introvert i think it was a bit easier to cope with the saying indoors and away from people since its in our nature to be okay with our own company.
A few of my friends who were totally social are finding it tough to deal with it.

3 Likes

How are you doing @Fravaco ? Is the mask keeping you safe? Check in with us and say hello! Always good to hear from you.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

So my wedding has been postponed, it could go ahead on October 17th but with a maximum of eight guests. :frowning:

1 Like