Checking in with everyone

I had a long break now.
My boss hadn’t much else to do as to care for his own sheep.
And I felt a little troubled to leave my kid 670km away in all this.
But next week I go again and in some ways, I’m happy to finally escape in normality again.

1 Like

Come on!!! Me?!? I love people (especially from the back, walking away from me, :grin:)

4 Likes

Sorry. There we must be so disappointing to you. :joy:

1 Like

Don’t forget to social distance the sheep… One every two meters… :joy:

4 Likes

You guys? Never… All the rest, obviously… I had such high hopes for this pandemic :joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

And yet, this is exactly what I see happening every day… People are such herd animals… Luckily for us, black sheep, that we like to wander off…

2 Likes

By the way, where is our bat :bat:?
He has some explaining to do about how he started this epidemic… And when he’s planning to start the next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah, I read this everywhere.
But I see differently, people around here are very disciplined.
But I can’t hear this disappointment talkes anymore. Like they feel betrayed that they missed out on the apocalypse. :triumph:

2 Likes

.:joy: :joy: :rofl:

It’s not really his fault, that he got eaten raw

2 Likes

Yeah, well, there’s something to say about that… Have you noticed how quickly Nature is recovering with fewer people on the streets… There are too much of us, way too much… It will have to get cleaned out eventually… All great civilizations are bound to fail and collapse one day… It’s natural, look at history,… We’ve been dodging the bullet for too long already… The planet will find a way to reduce our numbers… We’ve been hurting her for too long…
What’s happening now is just Nature trying to find a way to do exactly that, if we like it or not…

2 Likes

He could have demanded to be cooked at least a little… Those bats, big mouths but that’s it :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You’re sure right.
Nature can do this.
But I am human.
And there is no reason to give up on the vulnerable!

2 Likes

You needed that long to find this out? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

You are human… But actually you are mammel… And all mammel are subjected to Nature’s law…
It’s not because we call ourselves human that we are better than the rest. This planet has been here long before we arrived and she will be still here long after we are gone… And for that brief time in history that we are here how do we honor and repay the planet? By destroying her…
We deserve too be wiped out, all we do is destroy… We are the real danger, we’re nothing but parasites

2 Likes

Sigh. Again right.
And I still differ.
I think, the one thing that seperates us, is our ability to care and feel for others, even so they are not directly in our survival group.
This could safe us and the planet.
Call it naive if you like.
But I hold to this.

2 Likes

That doesn’t seperates us at all… There are animal species that are equally or even more caring than us,. And they don’t destroy each other (for nothing) like we do…
What does seperate us is exactly that, the ability of waging War !!! And our vanity in thinking that we are soooo good…
We think we’re the smartest and most evolved species on the planet but we couldn’t be more wrong… What other animal is capable of wiping out entire species and eco systems? None, except for viruses, bacteria and parasites… So in my opinion we belong to them, the anti-species…

Take a good look around… There’s absolutely no excuse for what we have done, are doing and will be doing in the future…

2 Likes

I know that these days it’s popular in some circles to talk like I do. But I don’t belong to those idiots who follow every new hype…
This is something I’ve been thinking and believing since my youth… I used to get a lot of insults and even beatings for saying stuff like this. So after a while I started to keep these thought to myself. But it’s something I firmly believe… Even in such a way that if the time would come to reduce us, I’d be willing to be the first one to go… As long as the planet gets better from it…

1 Like

Are there? Caring for more then their own and their own advantage?
Haven’t heard of any.

I’m not into idolising natur.
There is no such thing as natural balance in a peaceful way.
One species gets the upper hand, they live it to the fullest. Till they have used up the resources, get struck down by illness, or someone better equipped comes along.
And yeah, I believe, we humans are the one species that could break through this circle with the ability given to us.
I see, that we not really use it right now.
But I’m not ready to give up hope.

1 Like

You know the history of my country.
I could never ever go along with such ideas.

2 Likes