Chat Room (TLPT 3) MIA

Careful chief or you’ll join the ostrich :grimacing: :joy:

the story behind BTH is, that Mike wrote that song for a late friend, who died. But in the progress, he wrote it for Chester too, so Chester could sing that (bc of Chester’s past). He said in interviews, that he couldn’t even imagine, that someone else could sing that song. It’s one of the Linkin Park songs that even more perfect for Chester’s voice and passion

2 Likes

Lmao that actually had me cracking up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

yea, I knew about Mike’s friend… and had a feeling about Chester.
Chester had about 5 different vocals inside him. :slightly_frowning_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I love your post and so pleased I tagged you because it warmed my heart to read what you wrote. And I love that video. It will always be my favourite Linkin Park song and will always bring me strength and hope whenever I need it most. Thank you. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Not at all, I loved that you asked about Breaking The Habit !!! It’s great to read both yours and @HakManLP thoughts on it. Almost had me in tears watching those videos too! :’) Inside I’m always crying. And now there’s three of us now who love the song - yay!

I feel like Mike could take on the song, he’s proved he is capable of singing LP stuff in his own unique way. I hesitate on BTH though, it’s like Numb - the song is Chester’s. It is astonishing how Chester became a living embodiment of LP songs, through his battle, his journey, his strength and his weaknesses. Chester has become those songs, and in them he will always live on. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Are you for real!!

2 Likes

Kinda why I asked.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know either

1 Like

Jacob Peralta (born 1981) is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the American television sitcom Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Found it in Wikipedia, still have no idea who is :grimacing:

1 Like

@jrtrussell and @framos1792 what’s all that thing about area 51 and vatican? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh, no wonder I don’t know who he is. I never watched that show

It’s secret stuff chief :shushing_face:

It can’t be secret if you publish it here :man_facepalming:

You think someone besides this few leftover LP fans read here?
:joy:

Some strangers do :shushing_face:

Outside the forum there are a lot of eyes looking for something they need :crazy_face:

The raids are public knowledge. The specifics aren’t tho

Speaking of which, you know what else is public info?

1 Like

I saw Batman talking with someone mysterious. Be careful, Aquaman. We don’t know what he wants from you.