CD Pack of 4 LPU Albums arrived!

Today I received 4LPU CD’s and Newsletters, but the case of HTEP was broken:(

Photo or it didnt happen :wink:

[/quote]

Here it is. I don’t have a good camera, but you can see the crack on the upper left corner…

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/iboba04/?action=view&current=LPU4CDs.jpg

[quote=Ivan Boban]

Here it is. I don’t have a good camera, but you can see the crack on the upper left corner…

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/iboba04/?action=view&current=LPU4CDs.jpg[/quote]
The bundle came in a box right? How can you break something thats wrapped in paper and in a box? :expressionless: Post office assholes = impossible is nothing. Also, ground (ctrl) should pack just htep in a bubblewrap :confused:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Ivan Boban]

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/iboba04/?action=view&current=LPU4CDs.jpg[/quote]
The bundle came in a box right? How can you break something thats wrapped in paper and in a box? :expressionless: Post office assholes = impossible is nothing. Also, ground (ctrl) should pack just htep in a bubblewrap :confused:
[/quote]

Yes, it came in big box (35cm x 30cm x 15cm) and CD’s it were only putted in box with no bubbles or any protection. I don’t think that post is responsable for this. I think that was packaged already broken. It’s not fair…

[quote=Ivan Boban]

Yes, it came in big box (35cm x 30cm x 15cm) and CD’s it were only putted in box with no bubbles or any protection. I don’t think that post is responsable for this. I think that was packaged already broken. It’s not fair…[/quote]
Contact ground(ctrl) support, they should help you.

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Ivan Boban]

Yes, it came in big box (35cm x 30cm x 15cm) and CD’s it were only putted in box with no bubbles or any protection. I don’t think that post is responsable for this. I think that was packaged already broken. It’s not fair…[/quote]
Contact ground(ctrl) support, they should help you.
[/quote]

I already contacted Adam and ground(ctrl) and I’m waiting for the answer :wink:

[/quote]

I think, it’s better than nothing… :slight_smile:

I’m happy. I got it

Yes but I has to pay 20 euros extra -.-

[quote=AlexandrS]I’m happy. I got it

Mine hasnt come yet!!! I have been super patient but 2 months seems to be way to long!! Adam if you are around how do I find out whats happening with my order?

Those are the only 4 that I’m missing. :c

Scratch that, contacted ground[ctrl] who have now sent me a generic msg that they are out of stock on the item and my money has been refunded. What a load of bullshit! I was one of the few people to order a copy of the 4 pack and payed for it. I know there was a limited quantity but are you telling me they sold only one more than they could send out? or did one get pocketed by staff? Ground{ctrl} is a joke! I’m sure LPU have more somewhere and could clear this up. No credability in the LPU if this kind of crap happens!!

Did anyone else get ripped off and pay for an order only to have it never come?

Scratch that, contacted ground[ctrl] who have now sent me a generic msg that they are out of stock on the item and my money has been refunded. What a load of bullshit! I was one of the few people to order a copy of the 4 pack and payed for it. I know there was a limited quantity but are you telling me they sold only one more than they could send out? or did one get pocketed by staff? Ground{ctrl} is a joke! I’m sure LPU have more somewhere and could clear this up. No credability in the LPU if this kind of crap happens!!

Did anyone else get ripped off and pay for an order only to have it never come?[/quote]
Don’t think so :confused: Anyway, that sucks for you, maybe you can talk to Adam about it? I’m pretty sure they saved some for future giveaways or contests.

Did anyone else get ripped off and pay for an order only to have it never come?[/quote]
Don’t think so :confused: Anyway, that sucks for you, maybe you can talk to Adam about it? I’m pretty sure they saved some for future giveaways or contests.
[/quote]

Maybe I should. I would have no idea how to get in touch with him though and as you can tell I’m not very happy about this! Do you know the easiest way to contact him?

[/quote]

I knew I wasn’t the only one! My only hope is I can solve this with an appropriate solution. All Ground ctrl basically said was tough luck, here’s your money back.

For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused:

Anyway, you can contact Adam via his Twitter. Surely they have some leftovers that’s not in the warehouse. I find it weird if they sold all their CDs without leaving a few for future events. No company in their right minds would do that. I’m sure they can spare 1 more for you?

If you guys didn’t receive refund for anything, then it is time to go to the authorities in your country.

For me, I think groundctrl is quite good. They answer my tweets and solve my support issue in less than 2 days time, I guess it is a case by case basis. Their warehouse gave me some free gifts in the packages too, you can check my past blog post to see.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused:

Anyway, you can contact Adam via his Twitter. Surely they have some leftovers that’s not in the warehouse. I find it weird if they sold all their CDs without leaving a few for future events. No company in their right minds would do that. I’m sure they can spare 1 more for you?

If you guys didn’t receive refund for anything, then it is time to go to the authorities in your country.

For me, I think groundctrl is quite good. They answer my tweets and solve my support issue in less than 2 days time, I guess it is a case by case basis. Their warehouse gave me some free gifts in the packages too, you can check my past blog post to see.
[/quote]

No there shouldn’t have been a mix up as those who payed for their order were gauranteed their item. Many people did not even have time to put the item in their basket so those who did were the ones gauranteed the item. I find it quiet odd that you can be a ‘winner’ for lack of a better word then have them come back and say oh no you can’t have your order!