CD Pack of 4 LPU Albums arrived!

[quote=USER][quote=ZoeLinkingal]For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused:

Anyway, you can contact Adam via his Twitter. Surely they have some leftovers that’s not in the warehouse. I find it weird if they sold all their CDs without leaving a few for future events. No company in their right minds would do that. I’m sure they can spare 1 more for you?

If you guys didn’t receive refund for anything, then it is time to go to the authorities in your country.

For me, I think groundctrl is quite good. They answer my tweets and solve my support issue in less than 2 days time, I guess it is a case by case basis. Their warehouse gave me some free gifts in the packages too, you can check my past blog post to see.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=USER][quote=ZoeLinkingal]For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused:

Anyway, you can contact Adam via his Twitter. Surely they have some leftovers that’s not in the warehouse. I find it weird if they sold all their CDs without leaving a few for future events. No company in their right minds would do that. I’m sure they can spare 1 more for you?

If you guys didn’t receive refund for anything, then it is time to go to the authorities in your country.

For me, I think groundctrl is quite good. They answer my tweets and solve my support issue in less than 2 days time, I guess it is a case by case basis. Their warehouse gave me some free gifts in the packages too, you can check my past blog post to see.
[/quote]

We were told after the whole ordering process that those who placed an order would recieve an item. Some people tried to add the cd’s to their baskets but never had a chance to. Those who paid for the item were the ones deemed to have ‘won’.

What is also a concern is that ground(ctrl) never contacted me to say there was an error. They were happy to take my money and never send the order.

[quote=kurtis912][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=USER][quote=ZoeLinkingal]For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused:

[/quote]

We were told after the whole ordering process that those who placed an order would recieve an item. Some people tried to add the cd’s to their baskets but never had a chance to. Those who paid for the item were the ones deemed to have ‘won’.

What is also a concern is that ground(ctrl) never contacted me to say there was an error. They were happy to take my money and never send the order.[/quote]

Have now started to sort this out thanks to Adam (aka the man!). Good to have top staff handling the LPU!! (minus groundctrl)

[quote=kurtis912][quote=kurtis912][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=USER][quote=ZoeLinkingal]For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused: