CD Pack of 4 LPU Albums arrived!

Good on ya :D. Im happy for all those members who were able to somehow get them ^^. I just hope blogs like this dont cause complaining and arguing over that again >.>

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Tomas Villar]

I don’t think so. How many LPU CDs packs were sold? 15? How many are from Poland? 1? 2? I don’t think it is difficult but I know it won’t happen. I’m just tired of the people taking advantage of those CDs.[/quote]
Not me selling if anyones interested :P[/quote]

I was really thinking about you as seller [biggrin]

I’m still waiting for it (I’m from Portugal). The guitar pick is a really good surprise!

I bought the LPU11 CD in the same order and I hope his and the LPU1.0’s cases are not broken, as my LPUX was.

well, after almost 3 weeks after being sent, finally I have it TwT

[quote=AberuLP]well, after almost 3 weeks after being sent, finally I have it TwT
[/quote]

T.T me want that :frowning:

Mine has arrived too, but I’m a little :confused:
The HT case is broken, and NO F*CKIN’ GUITAR PICK!!
And after all the customs I paid aprox. $110 in total for the bundle+LPU11 CD!!! :confused:

Yes!! It’s awesome.
Actually i’m surprised because it didn’t took so long to arrive. Usually takes over a month.

Mine was too.
Conact Adam, I sent mine back and gonna get a new one [wink]

[quote=Jats]
Mine was too.
Conact Adam, I sent mine back and gonna get a new one [wink][/quote]
Will it have any costs for you?
I don’t think it’s necessary send mine back, I just had to change the artwork and the CD to a new case, like I did with the LPUX CD…
But I’m a bit disappointed, they didn’t send me the guitar pick. [cry]

Mine package arrived today. Everything is fine. The next days, I will spend some time to discover the CD’s :smiley:
But I’am already surprised, that two CD’S contain bonus features and I like the LP messages inside the covers.

Thank you LPHQ, for the guitar pick. I really appreciate it !!! [heart][heart][heart]

[quote=Tiago Eusébio]Mine has arrived too, but I’m a little :confused:
And after all the customs I paid aprox. $110 in total for the bundle+LPU11 CD!!! :confused:
[/quote]

Well man, you got ripped off big time or who ever the hell is in charge of shipping simply needs to be fired.

[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the damage and the missing pick, Tiago. Just wanted to let you know that we’re sending out the pick today. (I also sent you a email as well).

Got mine too, it was like christmas for me :smiley:

[quote=wade(ctrl)]
Sorry to hear about the damage and the missing pick, Tiago. Just wanted to let you know that we’re sending out the pick today. (I also sent you a email as well).[/quote]
WOW, I’m really surprised for that!
Thank you for all your concern and sympathy! [biggrin]

Here is my bundle. In the same week I got my 4 LPU cd’s, plus a LPU5 that I ordered AND a '99 HTEP.
Twas a good week :slight_smile:
Ended up paying about AU$95 for the 5 LPU’s plus newsletter pack plus postage to Oz. Go strong aussie dollar :slight_smile:

[/quote]

ahhh i am so sorry to hear that your HT is broken :confused:

Yes, I just got mine a week ago or so :wink:

Today I got.

Someone selling the LPU4 CD ? T.T

[quote=Nex]Today I got.