Can you touch your shoulders?

A: btw 13:30 and 16:39, nearly
Q: Can someone / or other is there sbd near? to help you in very irritating situations?

A: No, they think I irritate them.

Q: Does any of y’all have an internet connection problem tonight? (Unusually slow speeds, etc.)

A: I always do. My connection is just bad!

Q: Favorite track at the moment?

A: Empire of the Clouds, by Iron Maiden

Q: 900+ posts later, what is that we want to know more? :stuck_out_tongue:

A: A lot, Eg:
Q: Next year is the 20th anniversary since LP started (as Xero anyway). So what month of 1996 did Xero started? I think I read somewhere but couldn’t remember the details anymore.

A: This is Xero’s December

Q: What’s your favourite month of the year? (Choose one if you don’t have any)

A: December. (Christmas, New Years, my birthday. Plus snow, “Home alone” on TV, everything is beautifully decorated and a special, magical feeling is floating in the air - - what not to like? :slight_smile: )

Q: What is your the most memorable moment of 2015 so far?

A: Don’t think I made any memories this year, but I did see a beautiful girl, and liked her with all my heart. (Of course, apart from you @KristinaUK. Now it’s OUR December :stuck_out_tongue:)

Q: Best logo by any music band?

I dunno I’m confused now…

[OT: Well, even different pages of LPA are not in sync with each other. So, in order to answer which day to use…
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Also, A&Q]

A: Best logo I don’t know. If that counts I very much like the man behind he mask on this login site. Really. It is one of my favorite pictures!! If that does not count I like the lpu 14 cover most.

Q: Did you know today is 25 years german reunification? What do you think about that? What do you think about the fact that most probably all the stores are closed now (I just realized)?

P.S.: Sorry I was ago for quite a while. Have LOTS of stress at work. But know I’m very demotivated because I can’t make anything right anyways so I can also spend my time online. So I’m back.

A: I think thaat they give the wrong sign with their 25th whatever Party, 1000 of 1000 of refugees from Syria are waiting at the borders, cold no roof over the head and the big ones are gonna paartie a very discussable descision (reunite Germany, sry, I can say so I´m german)
Q: What was the happiest moment of your week?
OT Hi Tweek, welcome back, thought last time were you may be, here´s the right place, we are all more or less in the same sit, me at least also, job stress, fighting, etc etc,

A: It’s today. I visited my friend and her adorable newborn son.)

Q: Do you think there will be something special organised on 24th of October to celebrate 15th anniversary of Hybrid Theory?

A: Not really. They’ve already said they don’t have plans. Plus, the Stars of the Season Gala is on the 24th.

Q: What’s your honest reaction when people say that “LP is the best band in the world”?

A: I’d probably be skeptical as nobody that I know would say that, let alone know who LP are. But if they were an actual fan I’d be happy. Though LP is not the only best band ever.

Q: Which word would your friends use to describe you?

A: Not sure really. But I assume it wouldn’t be a nice word.

Q: Since it’s World Animal Day, favorite animal?

A: I love most of them, but I think a dog is the best non-human friend you can have, closely followed by dragons.

Q: Did you realize that it is already October, and in less than 90 days we will be in a new year?

A: Yes, can’t wait! I wish I could fast forward to April 2016.

Q: How boring has your Sunday been so far?

A: For once not too bad. Went to Burger King with my family and then took my r/c car for a spin (Haven’t driven it in a while- plus I got new tyres) in a park near where my dad works.

Q: When was the last time you injured yourself because of clumsiness and how did you do it?

A: when I was setting up my rocket launchers when someone said they wanted to know how a bunny tasted cough @the_termin8r1. I burnt my finger…

Q: if you have a chance to name a Linkin Park song will you name it?