Not Battle of the Songs, Closed

I said I screwed up already, you :poop:

Blackbirds was on the iTunes version of A Thousand Suns, but still, I shouldn’t have put it there, by the time it brought to attention I couldn’t change it anymore. Polls can’t be edited after five minutes, I guess. And I did add High Voltage and My December? I voted High Voltage

Are you sure? Don’t remejdjdhdjsjsjd you didn’t vote for me -.-

You can vote two songs, I voted In the End and High Voltage

I will let you get away with calling me a poopie…this time…iPhone 6s = poopies

I still have the 5s. I’m broke right now

-.- ok…

Good Jordan

1 Like

I am a good friend. * uses superglue to fix jordan *

Nice quick edit of your gibberish

I don’t know what your talking about…

Blackbirds should be with MTM or all the LPU songs. Yes, it was released at the beginning of 2010, but it’s one of those 5 MTM songs which didnt make final cut. You can even hear it in Making Of MTM! And they said Dave Campbell did strings for 5 songs, but you can hear only 4 on the album (SOTD, TLTGYA, HHH and LOATR) - Blackbirds is that one missed.
(they made 17 full songs for MtM; 12 were on the album. Blackbirds, Across The Line, No Roads Left and What We Don’t Know - 4 songs. So only one full song from MtM sessions is missed)
And it’s interesting that those 4 songs were released around the same time:
Across The Line - the end of 2009
Blackbirds - the beginning of 2010
What We Don’t Know - 2010
No Roads Left was “only” a bonus track.

What about Debris (Minutes to Midnight Demo)? Probably won’t fare too well as it is too repetitive.

http://wiki.lpassociation.com/index.php/Debris_(Minutes_to_Midnight_Demo)

1. Debris wasn’t finished and they worked on it during ATS sessions, they also never finished it
  2. don’t believe LPA wiki

@xTirea Right.

I need help

How do you make a poll?

That’s what I was asking.

Pale and Pretend to Be were also demos from the MTM era. We can never be 100% sure which demos did or didn’t make the cut.

http://blog.discourse.org/2015/08/improved-polls-in-discourse/

2 Likes

@TripleXero :\

My battle of the songs has now open
Group A is up
So far Keys To The Kingdom and Lost In The Echo are the two songs going through
Papercut
Don’t Stay and
Given Up
Needs your help head over to Battle of the Songs: Group A to support your song and help it through to the next round

I already did just now, before u even posted (& before I lost consciousness for a bit - I dunno what’s going on around m right now but I’m so screwed right now… :frowning: )