Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I would yeah. Naming songs is the easiest part (for most people at least).

Q: Morning routine?

A: Cuddle the bunny and then feed it. Make coffee for myself. Turn on laptop.

Q: When scrolling through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram [or any other social media site],
do you prefer posts from celebrities that you have never actually met or from your best friends?

A: I don’t have my real life friends (except one) on any of my social media. If they follow/add me, I block them. Does that answer your question? :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: To those of you you have done their internship, how was it? Did you actually do any work? To those who haven’t yet, how do you imagine it to be? (I have a reason for asking btw)

A: My internship was over a decade ago. It was more of a part-time job really, in the sense that: Part of the time it felt like work and during the other part of the time we just filling up time with random nonsense.

Q: OK, imagine this:
You have a group of friends and one of these friends you have a crush. You are planning a party and you would really like your crush to be there. But, you have never invited this person without the entire group of friends. There is a possibility that most of the group of friends won’t come.

What will you do to make sure your crush will be there at your party?
[I have absolutely no personal reason whatsoever to ask this]

Thanks @Gatsie! (Anyone else can also reply to this if they want).

A: Having a crush and throwing a party (among a couple of other things) is something I’d do only if my life depended on it. Though to answer your question I’d probably include something she likes (if I had a crush that is).

Q: I can’t believe I’m doing this :pensive:

A @EvoOba : Mine was fun. Initially, I didnt do anything but we always had something to show to save ourselves just in case anyone wanted to know what we were up to. Towards the end we worked hard for a week or so, and ended up getting good grades. I think instead of just working, internship should be used to understand the field, and make connections (if you are willing to pursue the field). Trust me, that helps a lot!

A @gatsie: I will probably tell her why I am doing all this & trying this bloody stupid hard.

A @the_termin8r1 : Even though it’s not a question, I would say try to believe.

Q: [I have personal reasons to ask this] What is the best way to start a conversation with your crush? (and please avoid the “be yourself” thing, 'cuz I can’t :stuck_out_tongue:)

A1: I’m sorry, I’m quite socially awkward in real life and a total klutz when it comes to interacting with someone I find attractive. Sooo… I guess you could always ask a random question posted in this thread and see how she responds to it? :stuck_out_tongue:

A:2 Resorting to quizzies I see? Well I retook this one and had the same result since last time: INFP-T

Q: Do you like to cook and if so, what is your specialty?

Thank you too @amitrish. I hope mine will change soon cause it’s nothing but great and productive so far.

A: I like making desserts, though people say my cooking is better than dessert making. (Plus, I rarely cook/bake so yeah lol)

Q: Is there a specific meal/plate that someone you know (a friend or relative ) makes better than whoever usually cooks at your house?

A: This friend of my mom whom I consider my aunt, she can make the best roti ever. She uses her own recipe and she has tried to teach it to me and my sibling. But hers still is better.

Q: I’m mixing up a cocktail. How would you like yours?

A: Depends on the ingridients you have. My favorites are Mai Tai, Mojito and Margarita

Q: If you were really miserable or dissatisfied about something at work/scho/college/uni, would you talk to a superior or keep to yourself till it was over?

A: to keep it cleared I would go to sm kind of supervisor/ advisor and make me feeling good, or not, if tthat feels bad
Q: What are you doing to come apart if you get mad by sbd?

@the_termin8r1, @Gatsie ot me too, my personalitytest thought Executive (ESTJ-T)

A: Oh god not you again. Anger lasts a long time in my family; the last time my father & grandmother quarreled, they refused to see each other for ONE WHOLE YEAR.

And ppl wonder why my Uncle Nigel haven’t visited in like decades, same reason: ANGER (by my father)

Whether you win or you lose by being angry, it’s up to you to decide:

(Too angry for questions. :angry:)

A: no Q
Q: What are YOU angry about???

ot @samuel_the_leader if you´re online right now @samuel_the_leader, let´s clear us up right here and right now, and the: Oh god you again is the next nail you´re picking inside me, is it a game for ya or what? C´mon show you, I´m in the best mood for argumentation right now, but as I knew you up to now, the face to face argumentation is not your stuff, you come from behind and tick into other people, so what´s up?

Not exactly sure what is happening right now…

1 Like

@evooba I thought highnoon, but now have to leave go working but it stayes tuned… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Q: Have you read the “Once Upon A Time” Stories? If no, check them out here:

Once upon a time

[Once upon another time 2]2

[Once upon a time RELOADED 3]3

If yes; Would you like it if the stories would be placed on a tumblr or some other site [without the OT communication between the writers]?
[I’m considering this but would like some input/feedback first :smile: ]

A: No because I’m too lazy to go through all the posts

Q: What’s your unread post limit before you join a thread? E.g. If a thread is more than 100 posts long I won’t join because I can’t be bothered to go through all the posts.

A: I like to read and depending on the topic, I don’t mind going through 100+ posts to pitch in. I scan through it and only read parts that trigger my interest anyways.

Q: What food best describes your personality?

A: Japanese food

Q: Small (13-15 inches) or large (19+ inches) computer screen?