Can you touch your shoulders?

Q: When does your passport expire? (I think mine is expiring in May next year)

Here times of expiration for state passport are connected with your age : you receive the first one when you’re 14, second - when you’re 20 and the last one when you’re 45.
My external passport expires March 2024
Have you had any issues with your local postal service ?

Yes. My mother was billed late charges because the cheque she sent never arrived. Last month or so, she sent a new cheque to them via registered mail, but they still haven’t received. :frowning:

Q: Wait, so how did you travel overseas before that?

I find it interesting to know how every country deals with these things. Here in my country since 2014, even babies have to have their own Id-card or passport. The passport has to be renewed every 5 years until the age of 18. After that it’s every 10 years to be renewed.

Before 2014, small children were signed into the passport of their parents. I’m assuming that if you get your first passport at age 14 that this means you are signed into your parents passport as well?

1 Like

External passport can be received starting from birth. I was talking bout internal one

Yeah

Here we have to renew in every 10 yrs for adults and 5 for kids

A: same here

Q: Holiday season ahead. Do you have any concrete plans this year?

A: work, work work.

Q: You?

A: work + study !!!
Q: which fest do you like the most?

A: Meanwhile I do not like fests- too much social impact…

Q: do you have a special morning ritual?

No (if in religious sense)…kinda atheist. But i follow the religion of kindness :slight_smile:

You?

Lool- wasn’t related to religion …

A: yeah, need my coffee and a newspaper, the radio, my mobile and min. one hour to become human,

Q: do you have a lucky charm?

lol what are you before that?! …if not in religion sense then i have no rituals…my getting up time is also not fixed…sometimes 4, 5 or 6. :sweat_smile:

No lucky charm…

for you?

A1: something inbetween sleep and awake- just no normal brain function :joy:,

A2: yep, my bracelett and a necklace

Q: your favourite dressing style?

lol …my brain start functioning before i get up. I always make the plans/ goals before i wake up…its a habit (don’t apperciate…its annoyig!!)

Jeans and t-shirt

yours?

A: everything as long as it is comfortable, I hate clothes that tweak and bite :wink:

Q: any plans for today?

yeah same…

I will be doing these…

Q: your fav. accessories

A: nothing- no accessories- maybe belts…

Q: you?

A: same…nothing. Just want LP keychain.

Q; what do you like for food?

A: noooooodles- all kind and all varieties

Q: how old are you? If I may ask?