What are you doing right now?

Browsing…

Good to hear that @intheend you are healing. :slight_smile:

Thats really good. It will help you in hard times

Currently making school project

Glad you didn’t type “(not in mood)” you are healing too :slight_smile:

I’ve missed reading about your furry killer bunnies and whatnot on here the past few days :face_with_raised_eyebrow::disappointed:
Keep on trucking til you’re back up :rabbit:

1 Like

I’m preparing to work…Sunday…

1 Like

Ot: heey @anngelenee, :slightly_smiling_face: have a nice day my friend, are you ok?

Surfing forums atm… scrollaxing :blush:

1 Like

just checking forums…i have 2 class test tomorrow + 3charts have to be ready till tomorrow. I will do them later :slight_smile:

I’m fine. For the first time I’m bless the working Sundays, I don’t have the time to think to much, and you?

1 Like

Ok so far, dealing with life itself and the desaster on top- on my way… you go plug still?

I didn’t get it :confused:

You can not enter? @Honey8?

?? do you mean plugdj? … @the_termin8r 's thread?

I haven’t be there long time ago and I didn’t seeing you here for a while?

@Honey8 No, I mean the room itself, Jordans lpu-room…on plug-dj

@anngelenee me was just offline 6 mth- only got in my private room these days- but friday I was there, and maybe today I will share music and just forget about everything- music is my spaceship…

1 Like

Yes, she meant that, and Pat’s spelling is still a disaster. And I’m not going to continue my conversation with her yet since I know the circumstances of her return.

…please tell…I dont know antything about that…i gotta go now…probably will see the notifications tonight.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m working to 8pm so It may be too late. I have day off in Monday(?) r u on plug every day?

@anngelenee No, not everyday, but we can meet there tomorrow- afternoon maybe?

Sure! I have to update my playlist.