What are you doing right now?

Mike confirmed. So it is not a hoax. We all would like to have Chester jumping out and saying he was just joking.

3 Likes

Jesus…

I am so sad

My mom took me to my sisters and someone upstairs was playing Heavy. So I went up to give them the stickers. Turns out the guy’s girlfriend been crying all day. She was very happy about the stickers.

3 Likes

Browsing…

School work + fort minor (be somebody)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am crying. Night time is the worst. I just can’t sleep and I am tired. I can’t cope with that. I just want it to be some sick joke. I cab’t believe he is gone.
Why did i go only to one concert?

Still grieving

Be happy with what you’ve got friend. That one concert was life best hour/moment. :slight_smile:
It was my dream to attend the concert…broken/.

2 Likes

Browsing (not in mood)

I just sat down with some tea, chatting with a friend. Feels good…

Happy to hear that☺.

Currently doing maths+ music…
Trigo again…lol :joy: :joy:

I’ve been ok today. I was doing just fine far as I could tell without crying but now. In my room—earlier today…I’m quieter than usual when I’m around people who know me. My head hurts. I have ‘Leave out all the rest’ lyrics on my arm and it’s going to stay there.

That’s my message from Chester. I don’t get sad when I listen to it.

I have a playlist name Chester on my phone and Heavy came on and I lost it. I can’t listen to that one…Crawling acoustic 2017 or One More Light.

2 Likes

I just had a lovely night with some friends here at the house… we had food, drank wine and talked. We talked a lot actually… they wanted to listen to some LP in remembrance of Chester. It felt good, I am ok tonight.

2 Likes

Browsing…

Good to hear that @intheend you are healing. :slight_smile:

Thats really good. It will help you in hard times

Currently making school project

Glad you didn’t type “(not in mood)” you are healing too :slight_smile:

I’ve missed reading about your furry killer bunnies and whatnot on here the past few days :face_with_raised_eyebrow::disappointed:
Keep on trucking til you’re back up :rabbit:

1 Like

I’m preparing to work…Sunday…

1 Like