Can you touch your shoulders?

For sure…no problem…15 yrs. I hear LP for the first time when i was 9. I am the youngset i guess till now…

May i ask yours?

Now I know what’s your age then :joy:

Btw, I am 16

What did you do today?

A: sure - this december I complete the half century…

Q: if you could chose between taking action and staying calm in case of an offense- how do you react?

I will be soon.

Great!!

Just made one chart + watching forums + music. Nothing much

Staying calm…

Q: Any plans for the coming week

A: staying calm :joy:… next saturday we go to a show where the have a firework, 35 mins, amazing - looking very forward…

Q: your most beloved place at home?

(Gtg, :wave:t2: )

My balcony…

Full form plz :sweat_smile:

Q : Whats your most beloved place?

A: kitchen table atm

Q: what was the funniest moment of your last week?

I really don’t remember… ya i guess it was the time when me and my best friend decided that we are not gonna be captains this year and at the same time our class teacher came and told her that she is selected for school vice captain!!

yours?

Trying to get myself some water late at night at a hotel and typing to WA… then receiving a ton of jokes from @evooba, @the_termin8r, @AJ_7

Have you ever played Witcher 3?

3 Likes

It probably was my funniest moment too @NickGr we really needed that :joy::joy:

Back to the thread,
No,

The best place in nature you have been?

1 Like

The Swiss alps

The opposite?

fish-market in Africa…

nicest thing that happened to you today?

Calming down and a little healing myself… with OML. Dunno why, but it hurts and heals at the same time
Stupid fees/taxes you have to pay?

ohhh… a lot… or better: all taxes that I have to pay are stupid, but we have extra tax on Champaign, after a “normal” 18% consupmtion tax we pay in general for private consume here in GER, 8% or so on top… :joy:

Yourside?

1 Like

They say they’re gonna add additional taxes for any packs. Besides, we have that repair works for houses tax… the idea is fine, but they don’t do ANYTHING to repair your house/make it more beautiful

How’s the weather today?

1 Like

kinda mixed, but at least it cooled down, we have only 12*C here - kinda this atm

When was the last time you forget an important meeting/class by blackout?

Ahem?

1 Like

lol-
just by forgetting, a completely black hole in the brain, this I is what I speak about, cause it happened to me a few weeks back , that I had an important meeting, and I remembered that I was three hour late as I drove to work as usually… so like: WTF- then I speeded all gears up- but the hours? No way to catch them up… :smile:

have you had?

1 Like

SURELY!! :joy:

I forgot ab my additional classes a few times and had to run there…
Have you ever bought something that has almost no use for you but you love it?

1 Like

mhhh- useless but lovely? Ohh yeah, my decoration stuff in general… btw, while ordering the basement I throught away soo much of this stuff- mostly stuff like this just ends up in the basement- and gets forgotten, I just was through 13 years “luxury-rubbish” the last few weeks … so I guess I am healed from this mania… so- my answer is no atm…

hbu?

1 Like