Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Finally have a Saturday off.

Q: What’s for dinner?

Normal Indian dinner…chappati, rice, salad…full veg

And you there?

A: Salad with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, boiled egg and cucumber. Still hungry lol

Q: Something you love to eat but haven’t eaten in a long time?

:joy::joy::+1:

Custurd…fruit custard…i love it. Long time i had it

What do you usually do during weekends?

A: Um, cheetos? :cry:

Q: What’s on your mind right now?

For all my LP family members…:relaxed:

A: Too many thoughts, like always…

Q: Anything good on TV?

I hardly watch tv…well my mom does…she’s watching a comedy show.

Your current phone model

A: Nothing, except… that MTV is playing LP music videos :sweat:

Q: Why only now?

Because of sheeple… They do this everytime a celeb dies. When Robin Williams died, they aired a marathon of his most well known movies. I can’t get myself to see his last movies still :frowning:

Q: I’m considering to order pizza… Sounds like a plan or not?

Still remember the time when Mike was asked, Pizza or Chester, and he was like, Chester everytime. (Why am I bringing this up?)

A: Ok, um, whatever rocks your boat.

Q: Suggest something for me to eat, then.

1 Like

Go have a burger or pasta…

Go have a burger or pasta…

Q: do you like cars more or bikes?

Cars. I can’t even ride a bicycle (keep falling from it, what a shame)
Do you use any Nivea stuff?

Nah! its no shame… Everyone are beautifully imperfect!! :wink:

Just body lotion during winter…that also rarely (my mom says to apply daily but i dont :stuck_out_tongue: )

Q: When does your passport expire? (I think mine is expiring in May next year)

Here times of expiration for state passport are connected with your age : you receive the first one when you’re 14, second - when you’re 20 and the last one when you’re 45.
My external passport expires March 2024
Have you had any issues with your local postal service ?

Yes. My mother was billed late charges because the cheque she sent never arrived. Last month or so, she sent a new cheque to them via registered mail, but they still haven’t received. :frowning:

Q: Wait, so how did you travel overseas before that?

I find it interesting to know how every country deals with these things. Here in my country since 2014, even babies have to have their own Id-card or passport. The passport has to be renewed every 5 years until the age of 18. After that it’s every 10 years to be renewed.

Before 2014, small children were signed into the passport of their parents. I’m assuming that if you get your first passport at age 14 that this means you are signed into your parents passport as well?

1 Like

External passport can be received starting from birth. I was talking bout internal one

Yeah