I still can’t shake this feeling
I am at work
I have a week off after today

@the_termin8r

1 Like

Amazing!! I wish i could get one!

-I’m one of the only people who can function right now
-I’m supposed to be studying
-I’m too lazy so I’ve strapped on the nostalgia goggles and I’m watching one of the old scooby doo cartoon movies I grew up with as a kid.

@rorymcgarrett

I am sad
I am at work
I miss Chester

@Honey8

1. Trying to inspire everyone…doing some kinda emotional help…

2. I am back… back with maths!!! ( that also trigo!)

@NickGr

1. I’ve become a little number
    2)One more light went out
    3)Time will heal this
    Yet I don’t know whom to tag now cause it’s been too shortly since Chester

Its okay @NickGr perfectly fine…take your time :slight_smile: You’ll recover soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yet it’s not about me, but about any other person. Dunno how somebody reacts to this

I guess you’re right. Very less people have recovered till now. We gotta give them time. I am trying my best to give some emotional help. Still no use yet. :confused:

1 Like

I think i am losing to sadness. I can’t even smile anymore. I broke down at work today. I feel so much emptiness and anger at the moment. I can’t sort of manage to walk around that. The evenings and nights are the worse.
Today i started work at 2 and really had to force myself to get up and get dressed. I had one chocolate bar but only coz my collegue forced me. I am not hungry. I can’t sleep. I just feel empty inside. I don’t want to talk to anyone. I just exist. I am like a zombie.
I stopped crying as i have no strenght to cry anymore. Perhaps i ran out of tears after days of crying.

That’s not true… im sure you’ve been very helpful to people, everyone just reacts differently but the good vibes and effort do help everyone even if peripherally :slightly_smiling_face:

@rorymcgarrett friend it’s nothing like that. He will always be there in our hearts. This will take time but please don’t lose your strength. His voice was a cure for all of us and will always be. Just calm down. It is difficult for all of us to accept he truth. But we have to move on friend.

Not because you are out of tears friend…but beacuse you are healing. This process is painful…you will get over I soon…believe me . Just keep some strength. Dont let yourself down.
:slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @framos1792 you don’t know how pleasing is to hear this… :blush:

should we continue this or we should wait some more time?

I’d say continue, maybe if someone doesn’t want to go yet they can skip by tagging someone else?

@the_termin8r

I’m starting to remember why I muted this thread

I’m muting it again

Please don’t tag me

@anngelenee

• I have day off today
  • Finally meet my older bro
  • I need a big pool because I’m melting here!

@lizzieborden

Any specific reason :confused: ?
@anngelenee tag only one person…

…ok :stuck_out_tongue: