Can you touch your shoulders?

A: It sucks because the doc told me to not stress my wrist too much so I can’t really go to work. Schedule’s all messed up that way.

Q: Funniest thing you’ve seen all day?

A: My love life. :laughing:

Q: Any new music you’ve discovered that’s been stuck on your mind?

A: I usually don’t like songs in Dutch. But… There is this Surinamese Singer/Songwriter guy named Gerson Main, who describes in a song that he loves his girlfriend but that she smells really bad. He has a lot of songs like that. He is just brilliant. All his songs are in Dutch though, so no point in sharing it here.

Q: Any none English songs you know that are really good?

Yes, pretty much every band I listen to, because they’re American

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/091/cancer.png

Something you can’t do to save your life?

1 Like

A reanimate myself :troll:

Q: something you just avoid, even if sbd gives ya 15000 EUR for doing it?
(where the hell ist the wyr thread?)

A1: Doctors, hospitals and all that “fun” stuff.

A2: It’s here: Would you rather...?

Q: Weekend plans?

THX XD

A working tomorrow… last timeI have towork on the shift… monday we have a free day… though, chilling working
music etc

Q: You just about to wriTe packing lists?

A: Packing lists? Perhaps I should consider it, depending on whether I’ll make a long travel or not :slight_smile: Unfortunately none of that is planned at the moment.

Q: How was your weekend?

A: Uneventful, boring and all that good stuff.

Q: Yours?

A: Saturday I finally got my cracked version of Sims 4 updated and working, complete with mods. Sunday I went to see granny who finally said “it’s my grandchild!” for the first time [I’ve gone blonde since last week and apparently now aside from skin color I actually look like a relative]. After that went to church and after that a house warming party of a church member where we drank the last bottle of wine from the holy communion. Yes… It was alright I guess.

Q: Ever gone to a museum?

Yes, most I find boring. The RAF one was cool but I’ve been too many times. I want to go the the Imperial war museum in Duxford, it’s the only place in the UK where you can see a Blackbird.

Q: Last place that you went to expecting to like it but hated it?

A: Went to Dinant, Belgium the other weekend and it was supposed to be fun but we ended up driving in circles without actually seeing anything. Does that count?

Q: Last place you went to that you thought you’d hate but ended up enjoying anyways?

A) Downtown
Q) do you go to town often?

A/Q Uhm… Is that innuendo or…?

A) no! Hahaha my bad! Let me rephrase:
Q) do you go to the city often?

Q: no
A: is your place mostly coveredinspiderstowhereyouareafraidtolesveoutthefrontdoorbecauaetheymightmissionimpossibleintoyourfhair D;

A: Thankfully, my place is spider free.

Q: What’s the first word that comes to your mind right now?

“first”

Q: Last random thing you thought about?

A) my essay
Q) last time you had to submit an assignment?

A: When I did my thesis last year.

Q: Do you believe that real friends exist?