Can you touch your shoulders?

“first”

Q: Last random thing you thought about?

A) my essay
Q) last time you had to submit an assignment?

A: When I did my thesis last year.

Q: Do you believe that real friends exist?

Not really. My analogy on friends is that they’re like pens. You get them, use them and once they’ve out lived their purpose, get rid of them and repeat. Kinda dark, but it goes with my style of thought.

Q: Longest you’ve kept a friend?

1 Like

A] There’s this small group of friends whom I’ve know for 15 years.

Q] If you’d buy yourself a new smartphone, which one would it be and why?

I wouldn’t have a smart phone. I’d buy a Termn8r or one of those JCBs that can be run over by a tank and still work.

Q: Spend a decent amount of money on a computer or the same amount on a phone?

A: Computer for sure.

Q: Last time someone had a crush on you?

LMFAO! :joy:

Some having a crush…on me :joy: :joy:

I tend to drive /scare girls away.

Q: A question somebody asked you seriously and you found hilarious.

A: Some Indonesian church member asked me what the name of this Indian Pastor was. The name of this pastor, means “Come Here, Sir” in Indonesian language. For some reason that just made laugh because the Indonesian guy was confused why I kept saying “come here, sir”, while I was trying to explain that it was in fact the name of the Indian Pastor… I guess you’d have to be there, everyone laughed.

Q: Longest you’ve been awake, recently?

00:07 - 00:01 the next day

Q: So the guy had a name in Indian that happened to mean “come here sir” in Indonesian?

A: Yeah. Its funny how some words or even complete names can have a different meaning in another language :slight_smile:

Q: Know of a word that means something different in another language?

A: @gatsie yes, bunnies. It means bunnies in meme language

Q: do you have a hidden talent?

A: LOL. It’s hidden so deep that I haven’t discovered it yet.

Q: would you rather sleep with a bunch of piglets or a bunch of chicklets [as in, baby chickens]?

Whichever make the better mattress

Q: If you had to pick a completely free hobby (as in it requires no money to do). What would it be?

A: I have access to free pens and notebooks at work. Thus I can practice my hobbies for free; creative writing & drawing :smiley:

Q: Longest time you had to hold in a poop?

3 bloody days. Don’t ask how I did it. It was on my geog field trip and some idiots had clogged the toilets. Good thing I lived right around the corner from where the coach dropped us off because it was in the last 3 days.

Q: In school did you have a good reputation, if so did you use it to get out of tricky situations with teachers?

A: My reputation was neither good or bad. I always managed to try and remain “invisible” to some degree. Thus whenever I did anything “bad”, people were quite surprised. I’ve beaten up plenty of boys in primary school. In junior high I would draw monster portraits of teachers, write my own excuse notes and fake my mom’s signature to be able to skip school… Teachers didn’t really like me in junior high for some reason. So…

Q: When you were a kid, what did you think you’d grow up to be?

Well when I was like 2 according to my parents I wanted to be a President, Prime minister and 3 headed mythical beast all at the same time (every 2 year old wants to be something stupid).

Growing up (10 or so) I didn’t really want to be anything

Q: You? (yep, it be that time again).

A: LOL, true. As a child I wanted to have super powers and become like the Xmen.
Either that or become some famous artist, in any form of art. Yeah, every kid wants to be something stupid lol.

Q: Lamest video game that you somehow can’t stop playing?

Sniper ghost warrior. It was like a really cheesy version of COD where you play as a current times military sniper. It wasn’t rubbish per say but it wasn’t brilliant.

Q: The opposite.