Can you touch your shoulders?

About the refugees, why do they need to come to your company?

we are a social company,christian churched, supposed to do our duties inshort words…
even if we employees not work under best conditions…
but we sure need french speaking co-workers all time…appartments are available at purpose…well payed… :blush: Sam really? me no doubts, missed ya desperate… kick my ass whatever but be yourself…
sent

Why must you me like this?

A/Q showing you how much options you have?

A/Q: Options? As in recruiting people over there?

Ot
haha this is one bro, but if you just open your eyes,you will find a lot surrounding you :grin:

That’s not a question.

Ok I edited this as ot

Q: Ever fell down the stairs?

A/Q: I’ve been pushed down the stairs. Does it count?

A/W: Wow! How’d that happen?

A: I don’t really know. I was in 2nd grade, I was coming down the stairs and some older kids were playing tag or something and they pushed me as they were running. All I remember was how much my back hurt because my bag landed on me (it was packed with books and stuff).

Q: Favorite juice?

I’ll hunt them for you…

Q: idk…v8’s or Snapple’s

A: (inhales loudy) I forgot how what to do for this game…who messed up the original order of putting a question and then an answer?

Nobody, it’s the other way. You don’t answer your own question.

Something you spend an unreasonable amount of money on?

A: Make up, clothes and shoes.

Q: Are you looking forward to the colder days ahead?

Yes

Last thing that annoyed you?

A Just earlier today when these people from the government came to check up on me, because I called in sick yesterday.

Q Last thing you broke?

A/Q: does cutting paper count?

A/Q: lol, if that’s the only thing you can think of?

A: I don’t remember breaking anything in a long time… I did break some ice (yes, ice) the other day, maybe that counts? lol

Q: Press shuffle on your device, which song comes on first?