Can you touch your shoulders?

#(gasps! Wraps arms around @xTirea head) you poor little squishy. I hope you have a better 016 too ;-;

#A: I hope next year will give me inspiration for my WRITING ;D 616

#Q: what colors do you have on now?

My shirt has the colors purple, neon green, black, white and another shade of purple…it’s a old wrestling shirt. And red baseball shorts.

A: I expect Deadpool the movie to be good. [It apparently comes out in 2016]

Q: Anyone else hungry?

#having macaroni n cheese with hamburger ;D

A: Red, black and grey

Q: Most annoying piece of clothing?

A: a bra with under-wire that keeps poking in the flesh. i

Q: How is your bowel movement?

@Gatsie seriously…

What do you mean by that?

Q: Do you brush your teethe methodically or randomly? (Yes this is how out of questions I am).

A: I brush 2 times a day with an electronic tooth brush.

Q: Do you like bubbles?

A: I don’t mind them

Q: What’s the worst thing you’ve had in your eye?

A; I once went camping and this musqito bit me in both my eyelids. I could hardly open them for 2 weeks straight.

Q: Would you rather dress up like the Back To The Future “futuristic” kids, or would you rather dress up like a Delorean?

A: What are those things?

Q: Pancakes or crepes?

A: Pancakes

Q: what’s the floor in which your room is situated?

A: Our apartment is on the 4th floor (do keep in mind that buildings here aren’t higher than 6 floors).

Q: Sweet or salt pancakes then?

A: Why are you making these questions harder to answer? It’s tough. Sweet will win this marginally.

Q: Who is the worst superhero in your opinion?

A: Hancock

Q: Again, would you rather dress up like someone from the Back To The Future 2 movie, or walk around like a Delorean. [Check this trailer if you’ve never in the passed 30 years had the chance to see this movie]

A: Like this?

Q: What are your wishes for the (real) future?

The DeLorean was an appalling heap of garbage but if I get to look like a DeLorean transformer then yes.

A: I don’t have ‘wishes’ but aims. Similar to everybody elses. Uni>good job> good life. Kinda obvious really.

Q: As a kid how good were you at smuggling food from the kitchen into your room?

A: My parents never had issues with me eating in my room so that wasn’t needed.

Q: A thing you weren’t allowed to do as kid but other kids were?

A: In my case almost everything

Q: How do your friends act around you. Some of mine seem to always be a bit nervous around me or act as if I’m about to beat the crap out of them. I’m actually quit a calm person. They kinda know that now because I lost my temper with one of my teachers the other day and I was still in control so they know what it’s like when I’m vaguely angry lol.

A: We are all calm and cool with each other.

Q: Is it just me, or the background of the LPU page has turned to white?

Also, congrats to us all for making it to #1400