Can you touch your shoulders?

A: We are all calm and cool with each other.

Q: Is it just me, or the background of the LPU page has turned to white?

Also, congrats to us all for making it to #1400

A: Mine is Blue pineapples… ??

Q: Pizza or pasta??

A: Pizza.

Q: Friday! What will you be doing tomorrow?

A: I’m at work already, no plans for later in the evening. I just need to sleep, I feel dead tired for some reason.

Q: Square or wide screen?

I have noticed many glitches in the site lately, the forums were down yesterday for a while too. I assume they’re testing for LPU 15 so some things are a bit off.

A: Wide Screen.

Q: Correction Fluid or Correction Tape?

A: Fluid (the one that’s like a pen, not the little bottle)

Q: Do you use your cell to make all the calls you need or do you have a home phone line?

A: I genuinely have no social life (I promise that’s not an exaggeration) so I have nobody to call. The only time I call anyone is for my dad to pick me up from college and I use my mobile.

Q: When was the last time you were shouted at (for a bad reason) and why?

A: The wife of this pastor informed me that her husband would like to sing a song after he had rounded up the sermon. Since the church I serve is a bilingual church, I asked the lady if he would have a preference in what language the song should be displayed on the big screen, operated by yours truly while also singing in the choir. She said it did not matter, but that she herself only knew the Dutch version of this song. The sermon came to an end and the Pastor looked over at me, nodding as a sign to want to do his desired song… He became furious at me for not putting the English version on screen and yelled at me in front of 200 people. It was a lovely Sunday Service.

Q: Do you every feel like throwing with things when you’re in a public place?

A: If I’m pissed, it doesn’t matter where or with whom I am, I can get pretty… frustrated.

Q: An hour long crazy thunderstorm or all day long drizzle?

A: Either, though I’d prefer a day long thunderstorm

Q: Do you watch thunderstorms from your window?

Α: I’d like to, can’t say I have a view from mine.

Q: Am I the one of the very few people that actually enjoy rain and the cold and don’t mind it at all?

A: Some here, I love it too bits. Nobody takes me seriously about it though, especially my parents. With that being said, they don’t seem to take almost all of what I say or do seriously :confused:

Q: How many pairs of shoes do you own?

A don´t think so
Q: o you like the light of candles?
(OT @gatsie GREAT BELIEVER THIS MAN did I get it right that he´s the one that prays? And you did the whole work and he told´ya so infront of 200 people? Sorry, but he´s an ass****** sure thing!
http://www.onlinecuddles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IWillGiveYouACuddleNow-x240.png

A1: A lot, I collect sneakers (meaning I keep worn out shoes, especially if they’re special editions).

A2: I don’t like fire, I’m scared of it so candles is a huge no no for me.

Q: Regular type or leather-y type jacket/coat?

A1: Maybe 2
A2: Yes!
A3: I like both

Q: Metal/rock/hardcore Music or quiet, calm electronic/alt pop/pop rock etc?

I love fire. High school chemistry was always a time for me and others to become total pyromaniacs lol. I can’t do anything at home because my parents will know immediately or the smoke alarms will go off :confused:

A: Mainly metal

Q: Are you a completionist?

OT Please be more discriptive, in which dimension is your question ask, for vid-games or other things (can mention sm more, but may you explain it pl?! Thanx @the_termin8r1

Sorry, I meant in general. If I don’t specify then it means in general, if it isn’t then I’ll say what it applies to.

A Yes, no other way, till the end is arrived
Q How do ya manage your emotions

A: Ignore and disregard them almost completely. The only emotions I feel are humor, boredom and subsequently frustration.

Q:On a scale of 1 (not) to 5 (very), how emotional are you.